When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How about some PAV love?

V

Thanks guys.. I do prefer the 91 than the 99 .. But I got both straps second hand but 100% new at a great price and I had to buy them...

The 99 will be perfect when I will decide to PVD my destro ;)

Edited by V

• 2 weeks later...
-

But I'm confused about the availability of the Logo bkl on MP - I just visited the site - would love a 91 - but I only see MP PAV 91/99 w/ the MP bkl ... :unsure: :unsure: :huh:

--- BBB

The Logo Buckle on V's PAV 91 is surgically transplanted over from an OEM MX strap (if I am not mistaken).

TCStraps does not sell any PAVs with the OP Logo.

Hope this clears it up.

The Logo Buckle on V's PAV 91 is surgically transplanted over from an OEM MX strap (if I am not mistaken).

TCStraps does not sell any PAVs with the OP Logo.

Hope this clears it up.

Thanks - yes, crystal clear!

Makes perfect sense as OP have a TM on the "Logo" - hence the OEM.

But I'm confused about the availability of the Logo bkl on MP - I just visited the site - would love a 91 - but I only see MP PAV 91/99 w/ the MP bkl ... :unsure: :unsure: :huh:

--- BBB

Yeap.. what Pre-V said..

Here are my two PAV91.. The one with the original MP buckle and the other one with an MX logo buckle 'surgically transpalnted' by yours truly :)

280421-718.jpg

• 2 months later...

I"ll second that bump...I bought all three...sold the tan one as its color and texture was very similar to the MP 5 Homage Strap which I already had...you can't go wrong with the Mario Paci straps....they are awesome.

Congrats on your purchase as you will love it..it'll make your panny look the business...