When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

dilemma :\.. hehehe need your opinion :P

ouft im having the biggest dilemma of all time now.. i only have 200 bux to spend on watches right now ok.. but then im tossing up about how i should spend it.. i want to get my superocean relumed with superluminova.. which will cost me around $200 (bezel pearl, dial and hands).. but then king also offered me to buy a tag heuer carrera chrono for $200.. so i don't know which i should get.. the watch or the relumination.. which one do yout hink should i get first? i mean The Zigmeister wont have his relumination work done until next month anyway :) hehehhehe any tips would be welcomed

ouft im having the biggest dilemma of all time now.. i only have 200 bux to spend on watches right now ok.. but then im tossing up about how i should spend it.. i want to get my superocean relumed with superluminova.. which will cost me around $200 (bezel pearl, dial and hands).. but then king also offered me to buy a tag heuer carrera chrono for $200.. so i don't know which i should get.. the watch or the relumination.. which one do yout hink should i get first? i mean ziggy wont have his relumination work done until next month anyway :) hehehhehe any tips would be welcomed

Which would see more wrist time? Do you have a reason to buy another watch (for a certain occasion or activity) or would it simply be 'one for the collection? If it's just be an 'extra purchase', I'd suggest investing the money on reluming the SuperOcean...

If you like a lot the SUperocean (if it is a watch that will never leave your collection) than do the superlume..

If it is so and so.. get the Carrera.. You might like it better than the Superocean.

well i dont know.. i like my superocean alot.. and definitely wont leave my collection.. it would be my daily beater for sure.. but then again... the carrera looks very nice i want to add it to the collection.. thts y im kinda confuse... but The Zigmeister told me that he wont be able to do anymore watch work till next month.. so i guess ic an get the carrera now and safe up for next month with zigs.. :)

It's worth reiterating that the Steelfish isn't exactly the most expensive of gens. I wouldn't be pouring in lots of $$ building an 'ultimate' Steelfish personally.

yeh i guess.. i mean ive spent more than 400 bux already on these steelfish.. i dont think its worth of modding some more :S.. i think my last mod will be sending it to The Zigmeister for lume in august then thats it.. i dunno whether i should get carrera or link chrono :S