When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So I walked into a Rolex dealer with my rep Yachtmaster

Guest folex69

I too am in school as many of you know! However, I dont wear/want to wear reps because I want to fool people. I just let people take their own personal opinions. Everyone at school believes its real, without saying a word, I am not going out of my way to explain to people Im wearing a fake, but I tell people flat out when they ASK. I dont jump around saying its a gen nor that its a fake.....im more busy with studying for tests and exams!!

MANY and I mean MANY will believe/see/know its a bloody fake, BUT WHO THE HELL CARES?I like the rolex reps and dont give a crap what others think at school, on the streets, etc. I like the YM, the Sub, the daytona, the explorers.....you know what? basically every model and would stand up proud with my chin up high.....ITS A REP....soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what?? come on people!! buy a gen, you got a gen, buy a rep, and guess what? AAAAAAAAAAAAH!! ITS A REP!!!

I ride the bus, no cheerleaders here (although this is the land of Miss Universe!!), and cant wait to wear my incoming watches!! I DO believe that, as stated before, DO NOT EVER, EVER, EVER WEAR A REP INTO ANY AND I MEAN ANY DEALERS STORE!!

Dutchy

P.S. @bignasty: "OK Homie G'd up yo yo yo Folex????", that was absolutely HILARIOUS, hahahaha, thanks! :lol:

Anyways, I went to school to floss my watch and I asked this cheerleader chick to check out my new Rollie, and if she wanted to take a bus to the mall after school.

The cheerleaader must have been blonde... :lol: taking the bus to the mall after school with your rollie??? hmmm... need i say more? :whistling:

A friend walked into a big shop here (Watches of Switzerland) and they saw his chinese PAM111H rep and asked to see it and said it's a great watch. My friend said it's a replica, and the guy said there is no way it is a replica :Jumpy:

He showed him other Panerais and gave him a catalogue in the hope he'd buy some.

Maybe it's cos the guy looks the part, wearing his expensive suits and is in his late 30s.

He's also the kind who would spend big even though he doesnt make lots of money.

You did what ?????

On a bus that's not worth what that gen is worth ????

WOW . . . .

where do you live ????

I just developed a new respect . . . koff . . . koff . . .

for cheerleaders . . . .

as long as I get a pic or two first . . .

but I guarantee them a LOT better time than you can show 'em , , , ,

8^)

B

Folex69, you say that you are new to the rep scene (hence you are likely not yet very good in evaluating whether a rep is a good rep), that you got that YM from another guy (who would hardly be so anxious to give it away if it was a perfect rep) -- and you would have done that AD stuff?!?

Frankly, I don't believe a single word of your tale, apart from those two first things above said.

But ok, let's play the 'it was all true' game... Then, please realize that:

1) You lost a girl who was probably genuinely interested on you (not on your watch). This is the only way to give reason for her forgiving your 'do you like my rolex?' approach.

2) You lost her not because you were not wearing a genuine rolex, but because of your pointless behaviour.

3) I can understand why you are searching for a girl more interested in your money than in your brain.

Apologies for my harshness... I allowed myself to say that just because I'm sure you are joking. :)

Topic closed.

Folex69 was registered today by an excisting member of this forum. Don't know the reason why, but I guess he wanted to have som fun. Anyway, multiple registrations is not allowed at RWG, so I am closing this topic, as he's had his fun.