When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cartier Pasha Seatimer

Guest Sql_pl

Guest Sql_pl

As my girlfriend was wearing her 2Tone Navitimer and Purdey Lion PAM for quite some time already we decided to get her something new.

Something different and with white dial for summer.

First she wanted a 113 PAM but as she already has that Purdey we decided to try this Pasha Seatimer.

We went for the SS/SS version with silvery white dial because we decided it is more classy than the regular black dial/rubber covered bracelet model.

Bought it from TWP and got excellent service as always! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The watch arrived a couple of days ago and we both love it!

The size of the watch is just great and fits Ola's wrist perfectly.

The only problem is that the bracelet comes with only one half-link so it is quite hard to fit it correctly - it is either a bit too loose or a bit too tight... if there is person here with a spare half-link please let me know!

The quality of the watch, fit, finish - everything is jut great and for sure in super rep territory.

The dial is awesome - they made the color right - it is something between white and silver depending on lighting.

Wish they got that color right for the GST 1.5 years ago.

What is also cool about the dial is its 3-dimensionality thanks to a square that is raised above the regular dial level.

It really has that gen look and feel.

Bezel rotates nicely and has nice lumed triangle at 12.

Bracelet is great and the clasp works perfectly.

The only flaw I found in this watch is the crown cover insert - in this dial/bracelet combination it should have blue sapphire cabochon on the crown cover instead of a black ceramic one that it comes with. But I guess it is not a popular model so we won't meet too many people knowing enough to find it a dead give away :)

So now let's get back to pics.

It is raining 24/7 here recently so I will take some better pics later on, hope these will do for now:

276381-2388.jpg

276381-2389.jpg

276381-2390.jpg

276381-2391.jpg

276381-2392.jpg

276381-2393.jpg

276381-2394.jpg

276381-2395.jpg

276381-2396.jpg

276381-2397.jpg

276381-2398.jpg

Here is a genuine one for reference:

276381-2399.jpg

Cheers! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hi man.

my gf also likes the look of the watch can u be so kind and share with us the wrist size of ure better half .

reason is the watch looks quite big as it is and my gf has a pettite wrist .

regards laz

Edited by lazarini

The only problem is that the bracelet comes with only one half-link so it is quite hard to fit it correctly - it is either a bit too loose or a bit too tight... if there is person here with a spare half-link please let me know!
nice watch! you state that the watch only comes with one half link and you want another one to make it fit correctly? wouldn't another half link just make up the difference of a full link or are they less than half of the size? please explain. thanks.

Guest Sql_pl

With 3 full links removed and 1 half-link left the watch is a litle bit too loose.

But with 3 full and one half-link removed the bracelet is a tad too tight.

So I believe it would be just perfect if I could replace one more full link with an additional half-link.

With 3 full links removed and 1 half-link left the watch is a litle bit too loose.

So I believe it would be just perfect if I could replace one more full link with an additional half-link.

that doesn't make sense to me but anyway. sounds like you need a quarter link ... which isn't available.

nice pics, I was waiting for this since my wife also wants one. Can i ask if this is the swiss or asian automatic. And wrist would help me too, so I can compare with my wife.

thanks for sharing.

Hello. This watch is swiss eta 2836-2 movement.

@sql_pl

As usually great pictures, and I am glad that Ola loves her watch. I have another entire bracelet coming to you :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 2 months later...

Man, I thought my wife was a math cripple :huh: , but you are killing me. :D

Simple math would say:

3.5 links removed = too tight

3 links removed = too loose

therefor, unless there are .25 or 1/4 links , there will be no change.

If you substitute another half link for a full one you will still end up being able to carry out the same figures, and never get to the point that it will not be too tight or too loose.

Good luck and nice watch.

-J

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I just bought a replica Pasha Seatimer in the black dial and ss strap with rubber coating from replicahause.com You seem to be pretty experienced in terms of evaluating replicas. What do you think about the swiss replicas of that website?

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest Sql_pl

be sure you loctite those lug screws. I lost mine and then it took me 6 months to source more.

Thanks for the heads-up. My girlfriend actually lost her lug screw couple of weeks ago. Luckily I had an extra rubber seatimer bracelet at hand - but what a surprise - lug screws from the other bracelet did not work, probably from another factory. Had to glue it on.