When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Most Beautiful Mario Paci strap

Victoria

Ooh, don't like the sound of that somehow. Green makes my skin look sallow, even dark green. I have until tonight to change my mind...any opinions welcome.

Right! I loved Delta T's photos and I was only prevented from posting to say so, because it's like I'm in every thread these days! I don't want to wear out my welcome, by dominating the forum. :)

Been told there's a package for me at the address I gave a member for his PAM 177/118. So I bought my first Ti. Now will it be feminine enough to wear? We'll see.

Unfortunately Elliot doesn't have the XI papaya in my 115/75 or 20 size.

Aww-www.

Using the search function, I saw that V had a PAM on the Senape. Looks GREAT on his PAM 111h, but not too sure it would look good on me.

Still, your thoughts? Prefer the Senape or Anacardo personally, and why. 1200 words or less. ;)

By over ripe avacado i was meaning almost a black purple no where near green ... and the Senape or the Anacardo.. i guess would depend on your skin tone..i think the Anacardo would look good on the Ti or the 111h ... man i don't know that's why i got both ... and that's why i like Sunday Brunch ... get to eat everything ..Elliot seems to be inclined to give the Senape a two handed thumbs up where as he really did not comment on the Anacardo...

Gotta get one of V's Pam logo buckles to put on the PAV 91 though.. going to see the leathersmith tomorrow ... i just hope he can do it or my strap may be off to V for re-buckling

Edited by lanikai

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Senape' of course... 10000000% times better ;)

I don't have it personally. My friend Simon has it in his 111 and he has similar taste with me :victory:

Okay you two, V and Lanikai. As per your opinions I've sent off an email to Elliot Lazarus asking him for the Senape, instead.

Anyway, I think I have too many browns. Although browns do tend to look better on me than reds, exactly, but hey.

THANKS GUYS! :)

P.S.: ...very close, V, very close. Argh!

Gotta get one of V's Pam logo buckles to put on the PAV 91 though.. going to see the leathersmith tomorrow ... i just hope he can do it or my strap may be off to V for re-buckling

Sorry to dissapoint you but I am not selling logo buckles.. the ones on my MP straps are genuine MX logo buckles taken off from OEM MX straps. :black_eye:

If you provide buckle and strap I am more than happy to do the transplant ;)

Senape...guaranteed satisfaction I think......:-)

282780-10459.jpg

Thank God I emailed Elliot late last night to tell him to change it, to the Senape! I agree. I have too many brown straps now, and this one is very distinctive.

What do you think of the Natale? It looks a little like the Senape.

Thanks, too, Simon. :)

Nice buckle too for an MP .....understated and kind of "refurbished" looking

Don't hate me, but I think I like the flashy, shiny buckles more IN GENERAL. As the hip-hop crowd say, "I'm not fillin" the brushed vintage buckles.

My appetite for desert just spung up ... EVIL ..... got pics of the new PAV 93 .. hint.. (not out yet) it's reptilian and it's NASTY .... FO REAL ... GOTA GET ONE vb....EMAIL U KNOW WHO AND ASK

Saw it, baby. Almost fell in a faint. Must have it...

But the reason I'm posting today, in this lingering Mario Paci thread, is that I want to thank you, V, and especially fighgodeep for his/her splendid photos of the Senape.

SO GLAD you guys convinced me to get that instead of the Anacardo, because it's absolutely GORGEOUS. Yay! :1a:

Pics at the weekend!