When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

another nice modded 112h!

flavor flav

greetings all.

yes, this is my pam's coming out party and my first ever panerai. i am extremely pleased with the watch and the masterful job Flav did on the modifications. i would not only like to thank Homer for the crown and certainly Flavor Flav for his artistry and the great photographs, but to all the RWG members who have been so generous with their opinions and advice since i joined.

...first pam but certainly not my last.

ps: one correction - the strap on the watch is a MF

the watch is a BMF; if you know what i mean!

vlydog

+1. I'd also be interested for my 177H...

greetings all.

yes, this is my pam's coming out party and my first ever panerai. i am extremely pleased with the watch and the masterful job Flav did on the modifications. i would not only like to thank Homer for the crown and certainly Flavor Flav for his artistry and the great photographs, but to all the RWG members who have been so generous with their opinions and advice since i joined.

...first pam and certainly not my last.

ps: one correction - the strap on the watch is a MF

the watch is a BMF; if you know what i mean!

vlydog

I do! [bMF] :thumbsupsmileyanim: I want one almost identical [which is wonderful] to yours - for me I would likely use a GeF strap. I need to get on to some of these after-after market CGs!

Edited by bigbadbrad

i do not have any homer crowns. i do not have any homer crowns. i do not have any homer crowns. i do not have any homer crowns. i do not have any homer crowns. i do not have any homer crowns.i do not have any homer crowns.

no more PMs asking for homer crowns please.... i do not carry spare upgrade parts. :)

and yes. my mistake it was a beautiful MF strap. i had pamnesia..LOL

What's the difference between Homer and Palp crowns (sorry don't mean to thread crap)

the teeth on the palp crown is more accurate to the gen.. the homer crown is wider and looks awesome but not as accurate to genuine. they are both too wide.. the crowngaurd is the real issue but the best fix is installing a fat crown to cause the visual effect of the gen.

greetings all.

...first pam but certainly not my last.

Vlydog, I wish I could say that I'm jealous, but I can't. I just love that you have such a beauty Flavor has modded for you, so impeccably. Wear it in good health, and in happiness!

As if I needed any more motivation, I shall be hooking up with the master modder at some point, for my PAM 111h (to date, the most authentic of my reps). Ya hear, Flava? ;)

great! start looking for a palp crown or homer crown now.. pm me in september :)

Vlydog, I wish I could say that I'm jealous, but I can't. I just love that you have such a beauty Flavor has modded for you, so impeccably. Wear it in good health, and in happiness!

As if I needed any more motivation, I shall be hooking up with the master modder at some point, for my PAM 111h (to date, the most authentic of my reps). Ya hear, Flava? ;)