When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Valjoux72 engraved "Rolex" Aftermarket bridges

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest avitt

Unfortunately, DW's not the guy for these bridges (as shown in the doubleredseadweller.com photo above)...he'd definitely be supplying them, if he could.

about this ..i have found this ebay item 8934194796

i seek this user from a long time ...in the past he have sold some cases for 6263/6265... all marked... and some bridges like this one...

about looking for a val 72.... there are many ref. ...i have bought a 726 ... not so bad for 600 $

but looking better to the balance of the movement ... i have seen that only a few of val 72 that have the balance like the 727 from rolex... do you know some detail about?

on ebay are many val 72 ...

8934778669 an half project...

8934694381 with a round bridge

8933301414 like the mine...a good price

8933758432 nice...

8934391584 very nice...

8935075404 "pinky"..... not so the right mov to do a good clone....ahahah

8934802191 this could be the best one....see the balance....

M

He has some bridges, but not the right ones.....

Guest avitt
about this ..i have found this ebay item 8934194796

i seek this user from a long time ...in the past he have sold some cases for 6263/6265... all marked... and some bridges like this one...

I've been watching this seller for a long time, as well. He has sold both genuine, and replica bridges. This one looks very good, but you will need to change out the jewels. Expect the final price on this to be $500+. Recently, he sold a 6265 case set for $3000. I expect his 6263 set to get ~$2000.

One thing to keep in mind, if you want to buy from this guy: bid early. He routinely ends auctions with 12 hours to go, if the item has not been bid up to his satisfaction...It's his method of maintaining a "reserve", and discouraging sniping.

I've been watching this seller for a long time, as well. He has sold both genuine, and replica bridges. This one looks very good, but you will need to change out the jewels. Expect the final price on this to be $500+. Recently, he sold a 6265 case set for $3000. I expect his 6263 set to get ~$2000.

One thing to keep in mind, if you want to buy from this guy: bid early. He routinely ends auctions with 12 hours to go, if the item has not been bid up to his satisfaction...It's his method of maintaining a "reserve", and discouraging sniping.

for now i'm interested into a good dial for a 6263... the markings...the bridge ...the gold wheels... the balance (or a new movement...) will be the future mod........but now i need a good dial.....

it was an attempt to identify the zone where the bridges are made now.... this people is from HK.....

M

Ahhhh... The infamous jdm_k20. Seems we're all watching the same people...

do you want to speek about this one? 8934257336

yessss ...hahahaha

Edited by klingsor

Guest avitt
@Avitt why does his cases sell for that high price?

This is the price that buyers will pay for cases which are assumed to be genuine...and much higher for those with proven provenance (if they can be found).

I have an offer for you guys.

I may have access to a SOLID 14K Gold Daytona Case with Valjoux movmt. with CORRECTED rolex bridge.

This will be sold as a case set not individualy. the price is $3250. 100%SOLID 14k gold marked as 18k to be as per gen, with VJ mvmt. and corrected bridge.

Any Takers, will get pics up ASAP.

Chris