When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chanel J12

TeeJay

Larger size than previous watch, so hopefully will be easier for reading. I won't be wearing it, so it's not really my concern... As usual for the 'lower end' J12's, the bracelet is coated garbage (but I knew this before ordering) and, as with my fiance's current J12, I'm sure it will soon be swapped onto the leather cuff strap.

Updated information: I have discovered (actually, my fiance discovered) that there is a mid-sized version of the J12, so that accounts for the size difference.

279758-1223.jpg

The watch was

J12 are a good choice always, and even the cheap ones (you beat a record, I paid 80 dollars for mine, but it was quartz chrono) look nice on a woman's wrist. I think you can't go wrong with it.

I think you're right there, I'd say the white J12 is the women's equivelent of a gent's black Submariner or TT DateJust, everyone either has one, wants one, and certainly can't go wrong with one :biggrin:

I'm trying to remember how much I paid for my fiance's first J12, which was also a quartz movement (keeps absolutely fantastic time) One thing we have discovered thus far with this new model, is that it only has a power reserve of about 9 hours... I'm not sure how well it keeps time when worn, as she's not taken the HBB Aspen off since she saw it :D

I think you're right there, I'd say the white J12 is the women's equivelent of a gent's black Submariner or TT DateJust, everyone either has one, wants one, and certainly can't go wrong with one :biggrin:

That women look great in them, I can't deny. But neither I nor my mother are in the least bit interested in buying this one (says me now...watch me change my mind in a sec!).

Maybe for the reason you mentioned, TeeJay. Everyone wants one, and is wearing one. We just bought a Tankissime from Andrew which was awesome. Much rather that one, for summer or winter, than this one for now. :victory:

That women look great in them, I can't deny. But neither I nor my mother are in the least bit interested in buying this one (says me now...watch me change my mind in a sec!).

Maybe for the reason you mentioned, TeeJay. Everyone wants one, and is wearing one. We just bought a Tankissime from Andrew which was awesome. Much rather that one, for summer or winter, than this one for now. :victory:

I know what you mean there. I feel the same way about Panerai and Hublot Big Bangs. The Panerai, I can just about appreciate, but, it's not really my cup of tea. The HBB, I really don't see what people see in them at all, other than brandname and price tag...