When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rep Boxes

Victoria

Just did a general search for boxes, since I'm in the market now for them. I saw that our esteemed TWP sold a chap some beautiful ones (alas, I need papers and cards, etc., for the PAM else I'd PM him), but wonder if any of you have bought them from Jay of Silix-prime?

How many boxes can one usually buy, without arousing the suspicion of US Customs? I'm guessing 3 tops, or do they don't care about that -- just the rep watches?

Jay has a Patek box for $20, a PAM for $60, and an Omega with papers for $65. How are these prices comparable to ones you've bought?

Thanks for any info. :)

I don't know much if anything about boxes. But I will say this: How about an IWC box?

If I had one, I'd take it! The rate I'm going, Eunomians, I'll let you know sooner than later. :animal_rooster:

Seems the prices with Jay will be the clincher, here. They are unbeatable of the reputable sellers I've seen. I'm just concerned about US Customs.

I've bought boxes from Jay before, I believe I bought three, a Rolex, Pam and Patek box. I didn't have any US customs problems. I'll probably go back for more eventually. I don't know how authentic they are, but they look pretty nice.

About Panerai cards, be warned that 99.9% come with a misspelled 'certifiDato di garanzia' card.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=3370

Why? You can get a gen Omega box with papers for free from Omega Support. Genuine boxes sell for 50$ - why pay 65$ for some crappy Chinese kids work when you can have the real deal for 50$ - remember, these sell for 1-2$ street price.

Can you explain the protocol for getting gen omega box as I would be very interested. Do they ask for authentic serial no.

I got a rolly box for my mum with the day date and she spent more time with the box than the watch. Although After 5 months day in day ouit wear, she says it keeps perfect time (she does not care about the seconds at here age but is never late too or from work) Well done josh.