When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TT Breitling Evo On Gen Calf Strap + DiverPro

Dutchy

Just received my newest Evolution (I've had a graphite and a blue dialed one, both steel, both sold) but this time TT in order to reward myself for my university acceptance in England. I chose this because I used to own a genuine Breitling Crosswind TT (very similar to the Evo) so I wanted it back but for less money!! So here is the Breitling Evolution TT with blue dial. I ordered it on steel band because I find the rep leather bands to be poor compared to steel. But steel does not compliment the watch at all, so I immediately switched it for a brand new gen dark brown Breitling calf strap which I acquired through the help of a fellow board member. The watch is very nice, everything works perfectly.

283285-10083.jpg

Here's a shot of the real deal:

283285-10084.jpg

Here's a couple of shots to see how well the gen Breitling strap compliments both the steel as well as the gold accents.

283285-10085.jpg

283285-10086.jpg

283285-10087.jpg

I can tell you, that as I used to own the Crosswind TT, this is UNBELIEVABLY nice and certainly comparable to the genuine. Now, this is partly because of how the strap compliments it but the watch case quality is amazing. This really looks like a keeper!

EDIT: Quickly put it on the dark blue (looks black in the pictures because of lighting) genuine Breitling DiverPro rubber strap that I'm keeping for a Steelfish to see what it looks like:

283285-10088.jpg

283285-10089.jpg

283285-10090.jpg

283285-10091.jpg

I hope you enjoyed my little review.

You will be the classiest guy in your year at the university, Dutchy. Very, very nice and excellent taste as always.

I agree with you about how leather complements the Evos more than a SS bracelet. But I can't imagine a rubber strap with that watch.

Cheers, and best of luck.

You will be the classiest guy in your year at the university, Dutchy. Very, very nice and excellent taste as always.

I agree with you about how leather complements the Evos more than a SS bracelet. But I can't imagine a rubber strap with that watch.

Cheers, and best of luck.

Rubber looks very weird indeed! I put it back on the leather already, really comfortable!!

Thanks man, hope you're enjoying your watch :)

Excellent choice Dutchy. This is one of my favourites... and if it were available with the TT stainless bracelet I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Excellent choice Dutchy. This is one of my favourites... and if it were available with the TT stainless bracelet I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Thanks mate. I would too but at the same time, this strap is so nice and smooth, not comparable to the rep version in my opinion!!

It's a beautiful piece! Awaiting my first year uni result at the moment, if I get the result I need, I think I may well treat ,myself to one of these, it looks stunning in the two tone!! By the way, when you get to your uni, enquire about the URNU (University Royal Naval Unit) It is great fun, and there are a few times a year where all the units get together, for sports, and social occasions! If your into that kind of thing, you get paid, and it looks great on your cv too!

It's a beautiful piece! Awaiting my first year uni result at the moment, if I get the result I need, I think I may well treat ,myself to one of these, it looks stunning in the two tone!! By the way, when you get to your uni, enquire about the URNU (University Royal Naval Unit) It is great fun, and there are a few times a year where all the units get together, for sports, and social occasions! If your into that kind of thing, you get paid, and it looks great on your cv too!

Very interesting!!! You think York has that too??

Good luck with your results!!!!

Very interesting!!! You think York has that too??

Good luck with your results!!!!

I think it may well do. I seem to remeber Yourk URNU being at sports weekend last year. Basiclaly where all the URNU units (14) go and do sports for a wekend. Wales always win :thumbdown:

Anyway I've have somewhat gone off topic there, if want any info about it feel free to PM me. Il let you know how I get on too! Cheers Dutchy and wear that Breitling well!!

I think it may well do. I seem to remeber Yourk URNU being at sports weekend last year. Basiclaly where all the URNU units (14) go and do sports for a wekend. Wales always win :thumbdown:

Anyway I've have somewhat gone off topic there, if want any info about it feel free to PM me. Il let you know how I get on too! Cheers Dutchy and wear that Breitling well!!

I'll ask the uni about it! Thanks man and again, best of luck with your results!!

Great watch, and congrats on your University acceptance buddy. It must feel soo good to get that letter.

But for the life of me I can not understand why a TT bracelet was also not made with the TT Evo. The SS just does not go with a TT. And every other TT rep has also a TT bracelet. What's the deal with this?

Great watch, and congrats on your University acceptance buddy. It must feel soo good to get that letter.

But for the life of me I can not understand why a TT bracelet was also not made with the TT Evo. The SS just does not go with a TT. And every other TT rep has also a TT bracelet. What's the deal with this?

ABSOLUTELY no idea. I would LOVE a TT bracelet for it....thanks for the kind words :)

Hey Dutch, thats an awesome looking combination with the gen leather strap. Nothing beats genuine Breitling leather! I really think that the Two-Tone effect suits this watch more than any other Breit. Wear it well my friend!

Thanks andrew!! My fellow breitling fan!! I love it, still havent taken it off the wrist (well, once, for a shower, LOL) Cheers!