When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newest B&R edition Phantom

MADRED7

I work for the company that has the watch concession in Harrods in London and they said that the Phantom and Blue limited editions only come in a 46mm size. There is no 42mm size available.

So once again, rather than waiting and getting it right or at the very least doing a little bit of research into what these watches actually look like they go and make fantasy versions.

I don't understand the issue with B&R watches - with the solid caseback you would think it would be a doddle to make a rep that would be as near to a 1:1 as any watch, but they come out with a 39mm, a 42mm that doesn't exist as a genuine, the wrong markings... I don't understand as they'll just be left with a whole load of reps that noone wants.

Wait 3 months and there will be a blue version of the 46mm BR01-92 out which is almost exactly like the real one.

As for the Phantom - I reckon they'll do it this year with zero lume. We'll leave that to Fleed

Edited by Tom