When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling 6.75

richard lawton

Hi All

Just recently received a Bentley 6.75 from Joshua.

Really a great watch, very large and heavy, but very

well constructed.

Keeping excellent time over the last 3 days (+3/4 sec per day)

Chronograph functions perfectly all sub dials return to 12.00

What is also great is the sec at 3.00 and the fact that the big date

goes from 31 to 01 (As it should) There does not seem to be any problems

with this movement. I fitted the brown leather strap to match the

bronze dial, as I prefer leather straps to bracelets.

One final note the AR is also good (Exactly the

same as my original emergency mission)

All in all a really good watch and a valuable addition to my collection

Richard.

Hi Richard,

a really nice Breitling you have there. The colour makes it really unique : after all, we always have white, black and blue... That's a watch I would proudly wear, if it was a bit smaller. Is the strap the one you got with it, as it looks too good for a rep strap.

For the seconds @3, there have been some topics already, but I think it's worth asking again : is this really a new movement, or a standard 7750 clone put upside down, where only the crown would have been moved ?

Would you mind shooting the caseback ? Thx ! :blush:

would you say the AR is better than the Bentley 30 's version with seconds at 9? I have one of them and its a great watch but horrible AR. I think i may have to pul the trigger on this. As another member mentioned the white part around the bezel does seem a bit thicker but i could be totally wrong. How long did it take for you to get yours?

Guest chronomat123
would you say the AR is better than the Bentley 30 's version with seconds at 9? I have one of them and its a great watch but horrible AR. I think i may have to pul the trigger on this. As another member mentioned the white part around the bezel does seem a bit thicker but i could be totally wrong. How long did it take for you to get yours?

Wondering the same about the AR. Is it really a pronounced purplish blue tint on the crystal like on the genuine?

Richard...you've picked a nice one...my fav dial colour...today i was looking at it in a watch shop in Munchen...they are really nice...bet the rep is a nice one too...the sec at position 3...the good big date....I was looking to buy one...will have to wait a little to see how is the mvt and to put aside some cash since i have just agreed with you on something very special.... :yu: