When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of Week Wristcheck

Victoria

@ fellow SoFloridian, ssabripo: BEAUTIFUL PO! You just made me love the purchase I made, sight practically unseen.

no worries ;)

I'm really liking the 45mm feel, although it is massive. The SMP crono should be here by week's end.

But I really have to get it waterproofed, because these afternoon hurricane-like thunderstorms are KILLING me! Sheeesh, like clockwork.......we even had hail!

I also had an old man with a healthy Rolex collection By-Tor and also have a love/hate relationship with the brand. I went through the Rolex phase but I have to say I prefer the Omega style at this stage of my life. The Rolex brand has taken a bad turn in my eyes.

I think the PO Black/White dial is much more attractive than the Rolex Sub or SD, and I used to be a huge SD fan. In fact this PO is my new all-time favorite.

Despite the history and the price driven prestige of Rolex, Omega has my vote for style. Especially given the current designs coming out of Geneva :yucky:

Although, the new Milgaus Black Dial with Orange is growing on me :unsure:

Rolex ? Omega ?

Both are splendid collection to build B)

So, from sunny Palma, here are the wrist shots for the beginning of this week:

My wife:

On this one it is not obvious, but it's her B&M

287234-7776.jpg

287234-7777.jpg

My nephew (we have some more horny shots...he is 17...so..., you know what I mean "E partita la mia mano")

287234-7778.jpg

and me (Photo taken by my nephew, in a dark tunnel with a shark, but not a Great White, the shark of course)

287234-7779.jpg

Cheers

Stephane

no worries ;)

I'm really liking the 45mm feel, although it is massive. The SMP crono should be here by week's end.

I got the 42.5mm version, but the guy threw in an Omega diver's strap for free. That is what I call a generous board member. You know who you are! (Actually, he's not here, hehe)

But I really have to get it waterproofed, because these afternoon hurricane-like thunderstorms are KILLING me! Sheeesh, like clockwork.......we even had hail!

3:30 PM on the freaking dot. I'm getting ready to hunker down, ssabripo. Hope you got your brolly to hand...

@Stephane, nice! Loved the dark tunnel pic, especially, though you frightened me since I thought you were swimming with the Sharks. Leave that for when you come back, and check out RWI. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Just back from The Zigmeister, gonna be wearing this all week probably, although I swapped out the rubber deployant for a gator strap last night

287388-7665.jpg