When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is it just me or does anyone else

chrono903

I like the watch, but not it's strap. If that was on a gunmetal bracelet (with flat ended links like on some Breitlings, not the 'diagonal' links) then I would really like it. On such a bracelet, or mabey even a NATO strap, I bet that watch would look seriously HardCore :thumbsupsmileyanim: Actually, rather than a NATO strap, I think it'd look best on one of those black velcro wraparound straps (which I really do not normally like at all) :D

OK what dealer has it? ;)

I have seen a pic of this before. But i agree it needs a metal band, gunmetal, something like the Bentley SS band. that has both straight and diagnal links. And please tell me it's at least 43mm ? Although this would be better if it was 48/49

this one looks 10x better than the breit avenger seawolf...and very similar to it...since we had a good rep of that, this one should be easy to rep...really nice..dunno how the finish on the case could be done...lovely!...BTW...I like the combo w that strap...

this one looks 10x better than the breit avenger seawolf...and very similar to it...since we had a good rep of that, this one should be easy to rep...really nice..dunno how the finish on the case could be done...lovely!...BTW...I like the combo w that strap...

i dont know why they shouldnt be able to figure out a way for a gunmetal case....ive seen that type of case in all sorts of watches...low price watches like invicta as well. here are some pics with a nice combo i think.

post-6550-1185296079_thumb.jpg

post-6550-1185296089_thumb.jpg

...please tell me it's at least 43mm ? Although this would be better if it was 48/49

The size is 45mm (weight of the regular skyland is 112.8 gr).

"breitlingsource.com" also wrote:

"Feldmars in Los Angeles, says that only 2000 will be made and each will be numbered. Breitling will produce and release the first 1000, then they will release the remaining 1000. There are approximately 330 Breitling authorized dealers so each may get a few and many dealers are already taking deposits on them so when they do come in, they will probably never make it into the dealer showcases!"

Blacksteel will retail for $4650 on Rubber, and the regular Skyland Avenger will retail at $3920 on Pro II bracelet.

P.s. I like it and would trade in my Superocean straight away for the regular skyland with leather strap :thumbsupsmileyanim: