When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My modded 3717

shultz

Hi there,

I received my 3717 back from The Zigmeister and as usual he did a wonderful work as on my other reps (e.g. SF, EVO, AC and so on). Thanks, Rob! Modifications done: Movement swapped for a swiss 7750, ETA day/ date wheels swapped as well, Markers and hands relumed with SL C1 (white). Watch is running slow 4 sec. per day! Not bad I guess :D

I took some pics for your pleasure showing my 3717 on a G10 leather strap which -in my opinion- makes a huge difference.

290272-5858.jpg

A closer look:

290272-5859.jpg

And the very nice ETA day/ date wheels (well aligned, isn't it?)

290272-5860.jpg

Finally: A wrist shot from today:

290272-5861.jpg

Greetings Shultz,

That strap is bad a** and master Ziggy's work looks flawless! My 3717 is in line for a September Ziggy treatment; all the same mods. Is the lume on your watch what Ziggy recommended or is it something different you decided to go with?

Best, Vlydog

Is the lume on your watch what The Zigmeister recommended or is it something different you decided to go with?

Best, Vlydog

I just asked him for re-luming the watch :whistling: But seriously: I took a look to the real deal before and figured out that actually not all markers are lumed. Just the "main" markers @ 3,6,9,12. The SL colour seems to be C1 (white) and I asked The Zigmeister for reluming with C1 as well. He did a very nice job especially on the wide hands which take more lume than thinner models. I really love that watch :wub:

@ alant: A swiss 7750 is running about 250 usd and the prices for The Zigmeister's service can be found at his capabilities list.

Great watch, welcome to the club!

I've been wearing mine daily since receiving it back from Master Zig.

Wow! Yours is looking nice as well. The strap is freakin' cool :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I am owning a Di-Modell Tornado strap which is my favourite flieger strap and will take a pic soon.

• 2 weeks later...