When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aspire

dadog13

Paul was a great dealer a few years back. He used to have the best prices but suffered from serious problems meeting the demand and had some qualities issues. Some people said that he sold his business and it's someone else that is running aspire.

I have no beef with Paul, he always treat me well and was 100% behind his sales.

Diego

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only problem is now that SIlix has come to the game, Paul doesn't have the lowest prices PLUS the lack of pp PLUS the many other trusty dealers, makes it very hard to have the sales he had in the past (at least from our forum)

The only problem is now that SIlix has come to the game, Paul doesn't have the lowest prices PLUS the lack of Paypal PLUS the many other trusty dealers, makes it very hard to have the sales he had in the past (at least from our forum)

And so, isn't competition such a great and wonderful concept for the buyer?

Really fine tunes a sellers thinking :thumbsupsmileyanim:

offshore

well i see that Paul started posting offers...

his quality....

Hi

All replica are same in the world.

I spent a lot of time reading posts for genuine watches such as Rolex,Panerai,Omega...etc.

I am so surprise the quality for Panerai replica seems better than genuine.

If you get problem with your replica,pls check you use your replica collectly.

My experience tell me what replica should be,but most retail customer just get 1~2pcs for themself.

Pearl dot fall out?

Asia 7750 movement broken?

I must say it's not news for replica or genuine.

Do you let your wife drive your mercedes-benz?

Paul :bicycle:

The only problem is now that SIlix has come to the game, Paul doesn't have the lowest prices PLUS the lack of pp PLUS the many other trusty dealers, makes it very hard to have the sales he had in the past (at least from our forum)

Hi

pp frozen my USD 100000.

When we stop taking pp order few months ago,I feel much better!!

All I have to do is doing my business and enjoy my life.

No need to fax million times to pp and they still have my USD 100000.

70% of our customers are wholesaler and reseller with single order 20~100pcs.

Wholesaler and reseller will not post any feedback on forums.

We also take a lot of orders by moneybooker.

It's better than pp.

We offer 10% OFF for WU and T/T order with free shipping.

Check out how many requests on each eshop,you will find you are not along.

I need more secretary.

Have a nice day.

Paul :Jumpy:

Hi

pp frozen my USD 100000.

When we stop taking pp order few months ago,I feel much better!!

All I have to do is doing my business and enjoy my life.

No need to fax million times to pp and they still have my USD 100000.

70% of our customers are wholesaler and reseller with single order 20~100pcs.

Wholesaler and reseller will not post any feedback on forums.

We also take a lot of orders by moneybooker.

It's better than pp.

We offer 10% OFF for WU and T/T order with free shipping.

Check out how many requests on each eshop,you will find you are not along.

I need more secretary.

Have a nice day.

Paul :Jumpy:

now we know why you sold ..... Killer bus" and "Crazy Sale Airforce"

:lol::lol::lol:

I bough three from Paul, two were perfect, one had issues. After many e-mails back and forth, Paul had me send the watch to a watchsmith here in the States and it was repaired. Far better service than Neil (TTK).

when Neil see this! OUCH! :lol:

Guest shutter_bug

I bought two watches from Paul last year, at that time all of his reviews were good. The watches arrived after a couple of weeks, but there was no communiacation at all. I would not deal with him now, that is after everything I have read. I am not a gambling man.

ya, right.

USD 100,000.

BS.

I think the figure is plausible if it is turnover (aka revenue) rather than profit, over 2 to 3 months. $100,000 is possible if you sell 500 watches, with each costing $200. (that amounts to 5 to 6 a day, over a 3 month period.)

I think the figure is plausible if it is turnover (aka revenue) rather than profit, over 2 to 3 months. $100,000 is possible if you sell 500 watches, with each costing $200. (that amounts to 5 to 6 a day, over a 3 month period.)

Then paul has to be retarded to keep 100K in his pp account for a few months.

I've purchased many from Paul. Good service, good prices, excellent watches. I have no issues with him.

This is a good example of why I can't trust Paul. He bribes people with a free watch for a good review. This means every review of Aspire has to be tempered with the thought that maybe it's "sexed-up" a little just to make sure that free watch arrives in the post.

If I have reason to doubt good reviews, it kinda puts me off and makes me wonder if that is merely the tip of the iceberg. How much is he paying for reviews? What other dirty tricks is he using?

The emperor is indeed naked, and he's not even a real emperor. Caveat Emptor.

This is a good example of why I can't trust Paul. He bribes people with a free watch for a good review. This means every review of Aspire has to be tempered with the thought that maybe it's "sexed-up" a little just to make sure that free watch arrives in the post.

If I have reason to doubt good reviews, it kinda puts me off and makes me wonder if that is merely the tip of the iceberg. How much is he paying for reviews? What other dirty tricks is he using?

The emperor is indeed naked, and he's not even a real emperor. Caveat Emptor.

Are you suggesting that Paul has bribed me with a free watch for a review (which I've never done)? That was meant personally? or is your command of the language limited. :yuk:

Are you suggesting that Paul has bribed me with a free watch for a review (which I've never done)? That was meant personally? or is your command of the language limited. :yuk:

Yes me talk limitid. not big word.

At this point, my retort should be something about your limited reading and comprehension ability, but that seems too ... old RWG. :Jumpy:

Here's what I was trying to say: Any review written about Asspire may, or may not be the result of an offer of a free watch. I am not questioning your principles or honesty because I don't know you. However, the fact that there may be payola reviews out there means we have to look at every review as possibly tainted. This is why the concept of "Watches for good reviews" was marketing suicide. You're not unprincipled and stupid, but whoever came up with the bribery plan may well be.

Please re-read my post as questioning Paul's integrity, not yours.

Yes me talk limitid. not big word.

At this point, my retort should be something about your limited reading and comprehension ability, but that seems too ... old RWG. :Jumpy:

Here's what I was trying to say: Any review written about Asspire may, or may not be the result of an offer of a free watch. I am not questioning your principles or honesty because I don't know you. However, the fact that there may be payola reviews out there means we have to look at every review as possibly tainted. This is why the concept of "Watches for good reviews" was marketing suicide. You're not unprincipled and stupid, but whoever came up with the bribery plan may well be.

Please re-read my post as questioning Paul's integrity, not yours.

alright Pugwash. No offence taken. :yu:

I got a watch from the "original" Paul over a year ago with no problem...fast shipping and great watch!

Next two were headaches...poor quality control or should I say No Quality Control! email responce after the sales!

NO more Aspire for me!

JOSHUA should be your go to guy!

This is a good example of why I can't trust Paul. He bribes people with a free watch for a good review.

Hi

All reviews on Aspire-eshop with customers' real name,not like ebay or forums just with screen name.

(Do you trust all reviews on ebay or forums? or that just half story?)

We can provide any gifts we want provide to our customers on our eshop.

It's my business.

Have a nice day.

Paul :bicycle: