When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best wife ever!

irongambit

So I was officially fooled today.

My wife gave me a few gifts this morning for my birthday that were quite nice (a couple of polo shirts and a kitchen knife) and I thought that was it.

At dinner this evening, my two year old daughter comes up with a box...in it was a beautiful gen Oris Williams F1!

Too damn cool. I'm not sure what I'm happier about...the watch or that my wife got it for me on her own.

Pics to come soon.

IG

So I was officially fooled today.

My wife gave me a few gifts this morning for my birthday that were quite nice (a couple of polo shirts and a kitchen knife) and I thought that was it.

At dinner this evening, my two year old daughter comes up with a box...in it was a beautiful gen Oris Williams F1!

Too damn cool. I'm not sure what I'm happier about...the watch or that my wife got it for me on her own.

Pics to come soon.

IG

congrats!! my birfday was friday. my wife got me pair of chocolate Allen Edmonds dress shoes........ i know how you feel....... now hopefully you'll get one ever year. :whistling:

It's been a year already :o I remember your last Birthday when we used to match wits in the quizz thread.

Congratulations my friend that's a wonderful present from an obviously wonderful wife. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken

Man, how I enjoyed the quiz thread.

I think I saw it being resurrected recently.

I'll have to drop in and test my mettle.

Best Regards,

IG

It's been a year already :o I remember your last Birthday when we used to match wits in the quizz thread.

Congratulations my friend that's a wonderful present from an obviously wonderful wife. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken