When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Official Swedish Thread

fitmic

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know what courier in Sweden take over the EMS-shipping?

DHL, TNT or other?

It should always be your local postal service, i.e. USPS in the States or Royal Mail in the UK, unless they're subcontracted to other companies.

Fitmic...

I hope you dont meen these sluts!!! Yes they are sweds and they are blonds and YES they are FOCKED up!!!

And BTW, they are butt ugly to!!! Fock i hate them, you guy's should se them on tv.

62631-34337.jpg

Seeing as you aren't interested, you don't mind if I come over and foc* up the 2 on the left some more ? :Jumpy:

I went to Copenhagen for New Year's Eve just gone... maybe Sverige should be the next one! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

By the way I'm not Swedish! I'm from London.

Seeing as you aren't interested, you don't mind if I come over and foc* up the 2 on the left some more ? :Jumpy:

I went to Copenhagen for New Year's Eve just gone... maybe Sverige should be the next one! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

By the way I'm not Swedish! I'm from London.

What ever you do, don't bring that butt ugly Solna AIK shirt!

Here is the sexy isabella!!! Love here... She asked me to marry here last spring but i turned her down!!!

62635-34335.jpg

I'm not 100% sure but isn't that Izabella Scorupco.

Wait a minute, the image name says it is.

She's not Swedish, she's Polish!

She always look damn good though :wub:

Go watch her in Goldeneye and Reign of Fire!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001713/

What ever you do, don't bring that butt ugly Solna AIK shirt!

I have the player issue Adidas version with no sponsor on the front! (I hate sponsors on my jerseys)

It is the black version with yellow panels on the side.

How about I wear the gold long-sleeve Sweden centenary jersey out there :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I have the player issue Adidas version with no sponsor on the front! (I hate sponsors on my jerseys)

It is the black version with yellow panels on the side.

How about I wear the gold long-sleeve Sweden centenary jersey out there :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Sweet! I´m getting my AIK shirt next week, #20 Boateng on the back.

I have lots of jerseys, even Denmark, but haven't found a cheap Norway one yet.

I have England, Wales, France, Holland, Brasil, Argentina, Peru, Paraguay, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Russia, Czech Republic, Sweden, Greece, Switzerland, Ukraine and others I am forgetting (but no Germany... how could I ever wear that in the streets of London, and obviously not being German at all!).

Also lots of club teams, very few sponsored ones except Liverpool (my team) and 1 AC Milan.

I think I have maybe 50-100 jerseys! My addiction before watches! :black_eye:

I have lots of jerseys, even Denmark, but haven't found a cheap Norway one yet.

I have England, Wales, France, Holland, Brasil, Argentina, Peru, Paraguay, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Russia, Czech Republic, Sweden, Greece, Switzerland, Ukraine and others I am forgetting (but no Germany... how could I ever wear that in the streets of London, and obviously not being German at all!).

Also lots of club teams, very few sponsored ones except Liverpool (my team) and 1 AC Milan.

I think I have maybe 50-100 jerseys! My addiction before watches! :black_eye:

Inpressive collection. I´m working on my collection, mostly club teams though. Where do you get yours?

A lot from ebay.. i have some rep ones of current ones cos it's cheaper, but mostly the real thing. There are some good sellers with older shirts... I love the stretchy Kappa ones :thumbsupsmileyanim:

A great UK site is www.subsidesports.co.uk

They have a lot, and usually good deals in the sales section. I got my classic retro Dynamo Kiev, retro Real Madrid, retro Mexico, Peru, Paraguay and other shirts from there :bounce:

You'll have to stock up if you come over to London :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You could order some from subside and/or eBay and get it sent to family here and pick it up when you get here :victory:

You'll have to stock up if you come over to London :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You could order some from subside and/or eBay and get it sent to family here and pick it up when you get here :victory:

I used to collect football shirts as well.

I sold most of the except those given to me by the players or clubs.

There's always more... limited editions, centenary editions, non-sponsored versions, new designs coming out every year, retro shirts etc etc.

Have a look at toffs.co.uk (i think) if you like retro shirts.

Here's the greatest Swede that ever lived......and probably the most intelligent......!

65498-33834.jpg

It's good to see that the Scandianavians however get taught 4 languages at school......Swedish / Danish / Finnish ...with the highest pass rate in Rubbish.....!

As for the Scandinavian blondes....every one I've ever known had t*ts like a roof tilers nailbag...........tarts....every one of 'em......Vic S.....dumb as a bump on a log...but what's worse is all the other dumb bumps on the log that made her all her money....!

Wikings....I'm surrounded by them everyday here in P*****a.......not plundering.....no need for raping.....and as for pillaging.....well they pillage most of the bars of an evening.....still, usually spouting rubbish....and wetter on the inside than a haddocks bathing costume.....!

PS.....no....it ain't Rosselini......and yes.....it be Scorrupco.....I love Italian women......!

Edited by TTK

Here's the greatest Swede that ever lived......and probably the most intelligent......!

65521-33832.jpg

It's good to see that the Scandianavians however get taught 4 languages at school......Swedish / Danish / Finnish ...with the highest pass rate in Rubbish.....!

As for the Scandinavian blondes....every one I've ever known had t*ts like a roof tilers nailbag...........tarts....every one of 'em......Vic S.....dumb as a bump on a log...but what's worse is all the other dumb bumps on the log that made her all her money....!

Wikings....I'm surrounded by them everyday here in P*****a.......not plundering.....no need for raping.....and as for pillaging.....well they pillage most of the bars of an evening.....still, usually spouting rubbish....and wetter on the inside than a haddocks bathing costume.....!

PS.....no....it ain't Rosselini......and yes.....it be Scorrupco.....I love Italian women......!

A bit harsh? ;)

A bit harsh? ;)

Don't worry fitmic........Neil (a Glasgow Rangers man) is still smarting after 5 years of wee Henrik Larsson tormenting the life out of his team by knocking in goal after goal against them when he played for Celtic. :lol::lol::lol:

JTB

Seriously - he's having a laugh. Rangers in the 70's were full of Scandinavians. He loves them. ;)

Don't worry fitmic........Neil (a Glasgow Rangers man) is still smarting after 5 years of wee Henrik Larsson tormenting the life out of his team by knocking in goal after goal against them when he played for Celtic. :lol::lol::lol:

JTB

Seriously - he's having a laugh. Rangers in the 70's were full of Scandinavians. He loves them. ;)

Being both a Swede and Hearts fan, I STILL dislike Henrik Larsson. :p