When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Official Swedish Thread

fitmic

Being both a Swede and Hearts fan, I STILL dislike Henrik Larsson. :p

And I recall how he used to love scoring against the Jambos. :lol:

JTB

Edited to say........So now there are 2 Hearts fans on the forum......you and Edge! That constitutes a Supporters Club...........in Hearts terms. ;)

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@fitmic......I'm just testing out the stereotypical view of Scandinavians.......that they're very easy to wind up...... :lol:

@JTB......I'll say only one thing to you......50.....and that's neither a reference to your IQ....or your hat size...!

Q: What do Celtic fans use as a form of contraception?

A: Their personalities!

Edited by TTK

I love Italian women......!

That's not what you said to me two days ago!

So, anyway... who are you and JTB supporting in the World Cup then, seeing as Thailand didnae qualify...?

Edited by r11co

Kambi Bolongo... :lol:

I know you canny help it.....it's your birthright.....but here's one for you.....!

The Celtic team are staying at a hotel one night before a big game when Martin O'Neill catches John Hartson sneaking out after curfew.

O'Neill snapped: "Where do you think you're going?"

Hartson: "I am absolutely starving - I'm going out to get a black pudding supper"

O'Neill: "I thought I made it clear to everybody that you were to stay in the hotel? Away back up the stair and I will get the black pudding supper for you."

In the chippy, O'Neill is standing in the queue when who should walk in but Alex McLeish.

McLeish: "Oh, hello, Martin what are you doing here?"

O'Neill: "I am just seeing if I can get a black pudding supper for John Hartson."

McLeish: "Sounds like a good deal"..!..... If I were you I'd definitely take it."

Edited by TTK

Dearie dearie me! And ye picked John Hartson........the man that the forces of darkness rejected.....only for it tae haunt them........time and time and time again. Now if you had said Alan Thompson......I might have tittered.

And I'll raise your 50 with a 67 Neil. :lol:

Rico.......You know that I'm supporting England......you just like me repeating it, don't you?

Edgware was my second home when I were a lad. Dad's a Londoner.

JTB

your 67 ( as a one time event ...playing no hopers in an attempt to win....)...disnae beat a 72 ( playing all the winners that beat the no hopers...).

A Rangers fan and a Celtic fan are walking along a beach, when they see an old bottle.

The Celtic fan picks it up, and takes out the cork.

Out pops a genie who says, "I am the football genie. I grant 3 wishes each."

wish 1 - "OK then," the Celtic fan says, "I wish every person in Glasgow was female apart from me."

wish 1 - "I'd like a 1300cc superbike," says the Rangers fan.

wish 2 - The Celtic fan, wanting better than the Rangers fan says, "I wish everyone in Europe was female apart from me."

wish 2 - "I'd like a helmet for my bike," says the Rangers fan.

final wish -"I wish everyone in the World was female apart from me." says the Celtic fan.

final wish - "I wish the Celtic fan to be gay!" retorts the Rangers fan!

BTW....in your reponses JTB....try to be funny.....ooops....my apologies....I see you were being funny by supporting England..... :lol:

Edited by TTK

Rico.......You know that I'm supporting England......you just like me repeating it, don't you?

:rofl: (we need a decent smiley for this!)

I wondered why Skinner and Baddiel didn't re-release Three Lions...

"Forty years of hurt....."

Edited by r11co

@JTB....despite my pleas to you.....about installing Skype....you still huvnae done it......r11co ( mah pal ) has......it's great....free calls 6000 miles around the world......and we can get tae talk behind yer back.....ya closet Sass'....... :lol::lol::lol:

BTW.....concentric ring dial Rollie....defo N/A....!

Edited by TTK

@JTB....despite my pleas to you.....about installing Skype....you still huvnae done it......r11co ( mah pal ) has......it's great....free calls 6000 miles around the world......and we can get tae talk behind yer back.....ya closet Sass'....... :lol::lol::lol:

BTW.....concentric ring dial Rollie....defo N/A....!

Har-de-har. I will be skipping to my local pc hardware store to get sorted oot for the skype when I skip back from Tunisia as there may be much gloating to be done. R-O-O-O-O-O-NEY!

Fanx for the heids up oan the Rollie, Neil. I'll let the l'il lady know when I get back from Tunisia. Get back to ya!

JTB

PS - Neil - the wifey is coming round to a possible trip to Thailand in the winter! :Jumpy:

TTK/JTB - Sad to see Keane retire for Celtic? Was he any good there or a liability to be exploited?

I am suffering from THE worst hang over!!!

Go watch a replay of England on Saturday, that'll send you to sleep...

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :huh:

I think Sweden will lose against England, although we haven't done so in some 40 years...

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I expect the outcome of the game to be dictated by where Germany and Ecuador finish in their groups.....

Tactical results fixing isn't just the preserve of Seria A... :g:

Edited by r11co

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Revival of an old thread... :Jumpy:

With the cheap fares Ryanair are doing, I have a ticket to Sweden in the middle of October.

I'll be on a budget as a friend is paying for everything and I have to pay him back afterwards (money problems at the moment, and I paid for his trip to Denmark last year and he paid me back afterwards).

Any advice on cheap but good places to stay in Stockholm? Single rooms with en suite showers, or a twin room with en suite showers?

Where are the places to eat and what places to see? Which nightclubs are good to go to? Are the women friendly to foreigners :o

Maybe one of you can introduce me to those Swedish girls :wub: in the earlier photo posted ;)

Anyway it will be from a Friday to Monday, any advice is welcome.

If you don't want to post on the board, email me as PMs are full!

Thanks! :yeah: