When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Tissot T-Touch Carbon Fiber

fotoman

I recently got this T-Touch - a few cool things about this watch - 1. its carbon fiber - 2. its titanium, although its polished - it weighs NOTHING its awesome feels like air.

If your not familiar with the t-touch its pretty neat it gives you the current Temp, Barametric Pressure, altitude (based on pressure) and can work as a compass.

and it does it with a "touch crystal" its a neat show to watch. i enjoy this watch tremendously and i no longer have to ask - "is it hot in here, or is it me" i just know :)

294141-3356.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
I recently got this T-Touch - a few cool things about this watch - 1. its carbon fiber - 2. its titanium, although its polished - it weighs NOTHING its awesome feels like air.

If your not familiar with the t-touch its pretty neat it gives you the current Temp, Barametric Pressure, altitude (based on pressure) and can work as a compass.

and it does it with a "touch crystal" its a neat show to watch. i enjoy this watch tremendously and i no longer have to ask - "is it hot in here, or is it me" i just know :)

tissotuo2.jpg

Congrats on one badass watch - I bought mine about 6mos ago and love it. Folks geek out when they see the hands spin like a compass! Mine has a black rubber strap but I'm looking for the white rubber strap similar to the danica patrick model. Any ideas?

Nice watch! How much it cost? I notice this in the film "Mr & Mrs Smith"

Best regards,

Raymond

hard to find this model for under 500 because its new this year. I think i paid 480 through "a guy" retail is somewhere around 6-700

similiar models can be found in the 300's but i wanted the titanium.

• 3 months later...

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I just picked up the same Tissot T touch Titanium with the Carbon fiber face. Model #T33788892. This is a real GEN, I pray.

The folks here in Fort Myers FL at Jared's gallery of fine Jewlery had it for retail $825 and were pushing the 3 year protection with free battery service for just over $1000.

I used PriceGrabber.com and found it at JacobTime.com in New York for $517 ordered it and they had it to my house free UPS shippinging in 3 days.

I am a pretty happy camper with the deal and their service.

Note it was a tad tight to start with but the Tissot customer service shop for the USA market I found online just ask me to fax them a copy of my receipt to get 3 more links FREE.

What a country!

Tissot the official timer of NASCAR.

So there is my two cents.

Thanks for sharing.

• 3 weeks later...

Does it come in carbon fibre (as opposed to fiber) and in Centigrade (as opposed to F) ? :lol:

Happy New Year to one and all !! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I had this watch with the Titanium case and black band from Costco ($550) last year in April....Loved it and so did my friends! Then I took it climbing Mt. Raineir and was so disappointed, it was off by 500ft by the time I got to base camp....tried resetting it and everything, but no go.....I was glad I bought it from Costco, no hassle return!!!! I replaced it with a Casio Pathfinder Triple Sensor - Solar Powered Titanium with Thermometer (again from COstco) and this baby works as advertised! Took it to Mt. Bierstadt and Pike's Peak in Colorado last October and it keep pace with my Garmin Etrex Vista GPS!!!

Good luck!!! Its a beautiful and technically advance watch though and your particular model might be accurate now. Have you tested it?

Lucky for me, i live in Flat Florida :) I like it for its cool looks, light weight and temp telling

the Altimeter, is just a gimmick for me.

this is one one of my real daily beaters when i just want to grab a quick and go and not worry about setting it - bamb - also when water is factor cause most of my other watches have leather straps

Nice watch! How much it cost? I notice this in the film "Mr & Mrs Smith"

Don't believe this watch was in Mr & Mrs Smith, certainly not Pitt's watch which was a IWC 3717

TimeShare

It is, but Brad does not wear it. Mrs. Smith (Angelina) does. You mean you were watching that movie for Brad Pitt?

:p