When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ready!

Victoria

I'm curious, so what watches has your mom gotten?

Hey, Rima! :)

I forget exactly, but I do recall a Cartier Tankissime (YG, large), two Gucci Twirls in YG and SS (we have the SS and SS Diamonds, gen), an LV, three Vaches, one Patek, etc.

She (and indeed, I) both hate the J12, which is the default most covetted watch for women at the moment. She just bought me a Technomarine (gen) today for my birthday...don't let on, but I prefer my PAMs. <_<

I'm such an ungrateful child...

It cost more in the US to pay WU online ... i go to the WU office that they have in the Food Markets here na pay considerably less .. cost me about 40usd for 350 usd <_< don't really care for it but Davidsen is WU or Bank Transfer .. but he usually splits the cost of the moneygram witha discounted price on the watch :victory:

A friend of mine gave me a tip to go to a "Check Cashing" place, instead of buying it online, which quoted me U$42 to send the 390USD to DSN.

So I only paid $30 for the fee! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

And LANIKAI THANK YOU for you know what! Glad you had a great time, and looked smart to boot. I shall answer presently, after b-day dinner. ;)

A friend of mine gave me a tip to go to a "Check Cashing" place, instead of buying it online, which quoted me U$42 to send the 390USD to DSN.

So I only paid $30 for the fee! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

And LANIKAI THANK YOU for you know what! Glad you had a great time, and looked smart to boot. I shall answer presently, after b-day dinner. ;)

That's weird, I just now priced WU online and it says:

Amount to send $ 350.00

Money transfer fee* $ 14.00

Total estimated amount $ 364.00

But it was definitely the $30-40 a month ago.

Amount to send $ 350.00

The price when sending money online and via a branch location should be $14. Over the phone it is more, $40. At least that was my experience this week..

Amount to send $ 350.00

Thanks Cornerstone, TMG, and Maikel! ;)

Did you place Florida in your search query, TMG? And also, the DSN Fiddy is U$390. Sometimes it makes a diff. Because I tried and tried, and it said $42 for me (online, mind you).

And Maikel, yes I did. A Risti chap very kindly emailed me privately and explained a little. This was of ENORMOUS help to me, if I sell straps there. I had no idea I was about to shoot myself in the foot...

(I still don't know exactly what happened, and frankly, since I deal with him every day, I don't want to. He's always been nice to me...)

And also, the DSN Fiddy is U$390.

DAVID JUST THIS MOMENT GAVE ME THE TRACKING NUMBER!

:Jumpy:

I am soooo happy! What an amazing professional he is. Exactly one day from paying for the watch, and with all my specs done (brown/tan straps with logo buckles, check for the correct caseback, etc.).

You guys can now join in the anticipation, as we see how long it takes from HK to my neck of the eastern seaboard woods. :1a: