When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

getting a little worried with wo-mart

HMSS013

it's my first time doing buisness with Paul... and i have heard good things...i understand the 5th p.o. is a popular item and that it will take longer than usual to recieve it... but it's been nearly three weeks and i havn't recieved any shipping information or follow up... is this common?

it's my first time doing buisness with Paul... and i have heard good things...i understand the 5th p.o. is a popular item and that it will take longer than usual to recieve it... but it's been nearly three weeks and i havn't recieved any shipping information or follow up... is this common?

No, it's not common. He usually emails back within 2-3 days.

Note, apparently unlike Joshua and Andrew, he doesn't work on Sundays, so factor that in too.

However, and I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but I am one of those RWG'ers who has a beef with a collector, and will constantly bring this up whenever a question about their quality is brought up. I feel it is my duty to share this with others, with the caveat that what happened to me, doesn't necessarily follow will happen to anyone else.

Having said that, I wouldn't buy from Paul again if you paid me to. He's awful at quality control (especially with PAMs), and it's like pulling teeth to get him to answer emails or get one's problem solved, once you have received the item.

I wish you only good luck, but mine has been atrocious with this collector.

EDIT, 8 August 1:30 AM EDT: I gave him an ultimatum on Monday, to fix my current problem, or I would leave a detailed account of his shoddy professionalism and lack of quality control on each of the forums I am in. This is after innumerable emails to him since receiving the PAM 199 with missing marker, rusted out CG, and worn out screw-threads in the lug holes. In essence, a completely awful watch. If he doesn't email me within a week, I will make good on my promise and that'll be the end of that forever. Amazing.

He lost a customer worth thousands to him, potentially.

well let me say that my post isn't quite fair...

i did e-mail him after a week and his relpy was the same evening (albeit a generic sort of reply) ...stating that due to the popularity of the watch (which i believe) it would take longer to fill the order... but nothing since then...

i used the pam111 site... i havnt seen the womart one up in months...

i wrote him an e-mail shortly after starting this thread... he has scince replied that he will try to have the item sent by the weeks end...

...still... i wonder why this is taking so long...

well... i went into buying my first rep with a grain of salt...although i hope for the best... i consider my first buy to be more a learning experience... can anyone give me some pointers as to what to look for as far as quality goes with the 5th Version PO?!

...i had considered taking a stroll down to the local dealer and nonchalantly having a comparison look between it and the real thing...

...lol... that is ... when it finally arrives...