When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check

predfan2001

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweet strap dude! what kind of strap is that? is there a site you can direct me to?

Thanks Nebakanezzar, I REALLY like this strap!

It's a custom made Zeugma strap, all handmade with vintage leather. They're pricey but he uses some amazing hides. Here's a few more shots to really appreciate the leather. Sorry for the hijack :)

zeugma link

297241-942.jpg

297241-943.jpg

297241-944.jpg

297241-945.jpg

Thanks Nebakanezzar, I REALLY like this strap!

It's a custom made Zeugma strap, all handmade with vintage leathers. They're pricey but he uses some amazing hides. Here's a few more shots to really appreciate the leather. Sorry for the hijack :)

The strap is a triumph, TMG! That's what these Wrist-Checks are made for, and is not a hijack, IMHO. :)

By the way, I got my own Zeugma yesterday. A dazzling colour somewhere in between butterscotch pecan, and dark blond chewing tobacco. Next to the PAVs and Simonas, the most expensive one yet. I have two to go: the Delaurian and the XaMas straps, and then I'll have collected all the PAM-centric straps I really covetted.

The Zeugmas are great, but I believe the guys in Turkey no longer custom-make them. If they have them ready-to-wear, great. If not...? Just curious.

@Ssabripo: looking goooood! Great choices!

@Stephane (again!): I liked the other choices better...it's too dress down for you. Don't hate me.

The strap is a triumph, TMG! That's what these Wrist-Checks are made for, and is not a hijack, IMHO. :)

By the way, I got my own Zeugma yesterday. A dazzling colour somewhere in between butterscotch pecan, and dark blond chewing tobacco. Next to the PAVs and Simonas, the most expensive one yet. I have two to go: the Delaurian and the XaMas straps, and then I'll have collected all the PAM-centric straps I really covetted.

The Zeugmas are great, but I believe the guys in Turkey no longer custom-make them. If they have them ready-to-wear, great. If not...? Just curious.

Thanks Victoria, I'd love to see some pix of the new strap. You have quote the collection of PAMs and straps! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I think Nuri still custom makes straps but does sell some ready made on Paneristi as well. He turned the one in the pix around in less than a week. I have one other Zuegma that loos great on my 061. I'll have to get off my fat one and take some pix.

BTW, did you receive the DSN straps okay?

Best,

-TMG

"By the way, I got my own Zeugma yesterday. A dazzling colour somewhere in between butterscotch pecan, and dark blond chewing tobacco."

Yes Victoria, we'd love to see your strap.. :wub:

xim

PS. by the way, just chekced out Zeugmas straps, might have to acquire one of these kick ass straps myself

Edited by ximenes

Thanks Victoria, I'd love to see some pix of the new strap. You have quote the collection of PAMs and straps! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hold that though, love!

You inspired a post. B)

BTW, did you receive the DSN straps okay?

Haven't picked them up yet (remember that's not my addy), but I see on the USPS site that they should be there. I was waiting until I had concrete news to PM you, fear not!

@X: You won't be disappointed! Zeugmas, and Micah's (vintagerstraps.com -- don't tell him you've got reps...) are the most underrated straps around, IMHO.

@Ubi: Nice to see the twins again!