When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Strapitis

Victoria

Good grief, Vic. Do you spend half your day managing your Panerai straps? I know strap sellers who have less! :lol:

Especially the ones going out of business! ;)

(Don't laugh. A collector told me one person was forced to severely curtail his activities. Don't know who)

I would love to show you mine, but I'm still waiting for my custom straps from HK Tan. 2 1/2 months and running... :(

Yeah, I was scared of that, AllergyDoc. So I went to Risti and kinda followed Aaron around in his thread there, asking if he had any news about it.

Well, one month after I ordered the Spartacus "strap", it arrived...no comms throughout, because his email was down.

Good luck to you, AllergyDoc!

Yes. Ain't it grand? :)

P.S.: Almost doubled my haul this week. Enough's enough, except for one or two, that's it.

Can you really say, "that's it'"..... I've been saying 'that's it' for quite some time now, no luck.... Unfortunately my desires are starting to outweigh my finances, ........ somebody help me! :)

Edited by ximenes

Holy Mary Mother Of God.

Pray for our sinners.

(Just practising for Sunday Mass)

I can only imagine how many pairs of shoes you have..........

Noooo. As I have said once before, I am emphatically NOT a shoe lady. That's my mother (maybe 500 pair...I'm not kidding).

I'm a watch/perfume/toiletries/makeup/handbag/purses/pens girl. Dozens if not more, of each. <_<

Can you really say, "that's it'"..... I've been saying 'that's it' for quite some time now, no luck....

Well, let's put it this way, X. Shortly after posting "enough's enough" here, I saw FxrAndy's new strap offering, and immediately plunked myself down for a custom job.

So, no.

Unfortunately my desires are starting to outweigh my finances, ........

My problem too. Thousands of dollars later, I have to stop. I just don't have more money now...

somebody help me! :)

THAT'S WHY I STARTED THIS THREAD.

It doubles as a Strapitis Support Group! :p

WOW!

WOW!

WOW!

My lower jaw is still on my chest as i type this.

Thanks a million. A lot of people now feel much better knowing their illness isn`t that bad. :D

Yeah, I know! I saw a photo of a real Paneristi's strap collection once, and it was extraordinary. It lined every inch of space on his wall, like touche-touche paintings.

What`s up with the girl power avatar?

Ahh. In the "A Warning if You Like to go Shooting" thread earlier this month, I posted that I wanted to go to the pistol range soon -- but which watch to use?

As you can see, I wore my Hublot Big Bang with my AK-47. :peace:

:blink::blink::blink:

Vic, I know you know this already...but here's a little statistical fun for ya:

754 posts

59 straps

10 watches

...all this in LESS THAN 2 MONTHS !

Gee girl, wonder how's your boyfriend coping so far :) does all this leave any time for a poor fella, his patience must be running out by now, no ? Or is he part of all this madness too ? B)

Anyway, good on ya girl, your collection is impressive, to say the least !

cheers,

babola

:blink::blink::blink:

Vic, I know you know this already...but here's a little statistical fun for ya:

754 posts

756! ;)

59 straps

Nope. That photo was last Sunday. Since then I've received at least 20-30 more!

10 watches

Nope. Bought 11 PAMs in exactly one month, sent one Fiddy back with broken sapphire crystal, bought a DSN Fiddy, and 3 Andrew PAMs not shown in this photo, which I have gotten this past week.

That's 15 PAMs.

And maybe 20 other reps, my mother included in this stat. Don't worry. It'll last us for years, so it's not a pace we're continuing or anything!

...all this in LESS THAN 2 MONTHS !

15 PAMS in 1 month and 5 days, exactly.

Gee girl, wonder how's your boyfriend coping so far :) does all this leave any time for a poor fella, his patience must be running out by now, no ? Or is he part of all this madness too ? B)

Nope, isn't into watches. He's into soccer, movies, and me. ;)

Anyway, good on ya girl, your collection is impressive, to say the least !

Bacione, caro!

756! ;)

Nope. That photo was last Sunday. Since then I've received at least 20-30 more!

Nope. Bought 11 PAMs in exactly one month, sent one Fiddy back with broken sapphire crystal, bought a DSN Fiddy, and 3 Andrew PAMs not shown in this photo, which I have gotten this past week.

That's 15 PAMs.

And maybe 20 other reps, my mother included in this stat. Don't worry. It'll last us for years, so it's not a pace we're continuing or anything!

15 PAMS in 1 month and 5 days, exactly.

Nope, isn't into watches. He's into soccer, movies, and me. ;)

Bacione, caro!

So it's actually worse than I thgought ! LOL!

Hey, good old 'tanfoglio' is nothing compared to you, baby ! :-)

You may even surpass the 'teacher', ha, ha...

Keep the flame going !

babola

I'll take it! Because this is the alternative slur.

P.S.: This thread is being hijacked by...ME! Noooooo. This isn't about me. Where's that nice Rolli to show his massive collection of straps, which puts mine under the shade?

Rolli, you say ? ...Rolli's nothing compared to you Vic, ...'s nothing ! :)

Sorry Rolli mate, couldn't resists B)

babola

You're going to get me into trouble with Rolli, babola!

This isn't a competition. It's a bazaar of crazy strap addiction. ;)

LOL ! I'm sure he'll find all this equaly amusing. :lol:

BTW, nice avatar...I'd suggest to change your dentist, though :rolleyes:

babola

Edited by babola

OOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyy..... Intervention time .... but wait let me finish ordering my straps fo the weekend first .... You go girl ..... noticed their are no girli .. girl colours in your collection ....atta boy girl ....