When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSN Fiddy is Here

Victoria

First, thanks to Davidsen for my ultimate Fiddy, woo! I am SO HAPPY, I cannot begin to describe how much.

Some pics as I unwrap it (literally just picked this package up, seconds ago):

297802-741.jpg

297802-742.jpg

297802-743.jpg

Thoughts:

Wow, I've received more bubble-wrap around one measely STRAP than Davidsen's staff sent for this precious $420 Fiddy...thank God his crystal is real sapphire.

Like the two "rep" straps, in brown and tan, and already see myself taking those logo buckles unto my more pricier aftermarket straps.

I find myself unable to open the package! I am just looking at the Fiddy, lovingly, at the moment, drinking in the moment. Usually I just rip open the plastic, but this time, because I know I won't be buying any more PAMs any time soon, I am taking my time, like a Chateau Latour at its peak.

One thing though.

Bought a smashing strap in anticipation already. Stay tuned for tomorrow's wrist-check! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

UPDATE: RECEIVED the StrapCulture strap for the Radiomir in another package! YARR mateys! What an awesome day...I must celebrate this tiny but lovely bounty from heaven.

Looks great,,,,if I get another fiddy it will be from DSN,,,,but I have a strange relationship with the fiddy (a long story).

Thanks, Chris! Any story you'd like to share, we'd love to hear! :)

Of course, some stories have already been told, so if there's a thread you'd like to link to, Chris, that's grand.

Anyway,,,looking forward to more pics...

Popped to the supermarket wearing it just now, wow! The looks I got were fantastic.

I notice the lume is not as strong as the light sabre effect I was expecting, though. But it is 6:44PM where I am, so...

UPDATE: Whoa! I just turned on television to cable channel, CourTV. There's a series on about female Miami bounty hunters, and one of the gals (Gloria) was wearing a PAM 113 on light pink strap! I am almost sure it's a PAM 113, because of the CG. I like that strap, too...oh boy.

YARRRRRRR...it be a beautiful day t' receive bountiful gifts.

YAAAARRRR! Whew, I feel like Keira Knightley, only with more meat on me bones. ;)

P.S.: I got the same little pouch, and card pictured in the Wrist-Check thread. Love it. They have a return customer in me for SURE, and your second strap, Slai, will be the one I choose.

YAAAARRRR! Whew, I feel like Keira Knightley, only with more meat on me bones. ;)

P.S.: I got the same little pouch, and card pictured in the Wrist-Check thread. Love it. They have a return customer in me for SURE, and your second strap, Slai, will be the one I choose.

That's t' SCLG-M850 strap. T' leather be just amazin'...it changes colour as it moves.

That's t' SCLG-M850 strap. T' leather be just amazin'...it changes colour as it moves.

Thanks! You saved me a PM. ;)

I got this for the Radiomir:

Legend Special Brown w/ Beige Stitch (SCLG - R972), but I confess, it's lighter than I anticipated. Still love it, and will just have to wait until it gets a patina, is all.

@Slay: Have you ANYTHING positive to say? Just wonderin'. (Update: Sure it does. Like telling a woman, "just don't like what you're wearing". Every woman would think, wow! He must love everything else about me!).

Congrats on your beautiful new watch VB. Like the other fellow said, don't concern yourself with slays comments. He clearly has a chip on his shoulder. Why else would someone print such disdainful comments about a couple of guys who are just trying to run a business and are in no way seeking to "rip off" the users of this forum or any other people for that matter. I have done much business with both of them and they are decent and honorable fellows.

yes, they are SOO honorable that they LIED and did FALSE advertisement and formed a cartel (there is enough proof, if you just opened your eyes). jesus, you sound like you either have sex with one of them or got paid by one of them.

you probably also believe in Creationism, because your mommy told you so...!

Two people who are friends do not constitute a cartel. Wake up you Bozo. This is the real world. Business organisations tell untruths constantly. More than you can possibly imagine. Not to mention the fact that we are participants in an illegal business. If our dealers do something that we consider dishonest, then too effing bad, thats life. Now go and cry about it to your mommy Slay, you snivelling twit.

Ahem, OK, back on topic - that's a beautiful, rare, exceptional watch Vic.

Enjoy it!

Hey, Rima! Thanks so much for your kind words, and I hope you saw my continued appreciation for your wristies, which inspired this PAM fascination of mine.

Still don't like the Chronos you favour, but they are beauties on you nonetheless. ;)

Had a Fiddy got it all modded out, had to see for myself what the fuss was all about. But alas it was not for me, even and still if you do buy into the "Fiddy club" can't go wrong with a Davidsen, nice choice.

Had a Fiddy got it all modded out, had to see for myself what the fuss was all about. But alas it was not for me, even and still if you do buy into the "Fiddy club" can't go wrong with a Davidsen, nice choice.

Ahem, now that I've "outted" my Fiddy as having to be sent back to Davidsen, in another thread, I'm going to post photos of the movement and a closeup of the dial.

Can you guys who are more expert than I (which are numerous...) tell me if the movement is correct, swan-neck, etc.?

It seems off, somehow. I'll post pics after dinner. Thanks in advance for any help. :)