When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Forum updates

Admin

Arcade is back online

Link section is back online

Contact us-form is back online

Help-pages updated

New co-admin

TwoTone has been "promoted" from moderator to co-admin. This makes him ever more scarier, 'cause he now have access to all colorful buttons alongside me in the control room. *NO, NO, NO.....don't touch that one, TT* ;)

New dealers

RWG is now accepting new dealers. We have deleted our old waiting list, so it's "first come, first serve" here from now on. If you want your favourite dealer here, tell him/her to contact me by e-mail (contact us-link on top) or PM (if the dealer is a member here). We will of course not accept all new dealer applications. Dealers who have a certan reputaions will of course be prefered. We want active dealers and we are concidering a "minimum posts pr. month" for all dealers who want's to keep their dealer area here at RWG. I would guess that with the 20.000.000+ combined hits TRC and RWG get each month, this is not a spot one would want to loose ;)

New and old dealers will now have all the posts they make here "automagically" posted at TRC also, without them having to do anything. All dealers will also be offered access to a professional support-system that will make their customer support even easier, if they are interested.

Want to be a DJ?

As you might have seen, we have the RWG Radio online. So if you want a shot at playing a couple of hours worth (or more) of music to our members, you can. It's really easy to set up and pretty much anybody can do it. All you need is a MP3-player on your computer, like Winamp. Install a small plugin, enter the server details, setup a playlist and you are ready to go.

For the more advance users, you can even use your mic and have a talk show, if you want to. Contact me if you are interested. Multiple slots are available.

More updates to come.

New dealers

RWG is now accepting new dealers. We have deleted our old waiting list, so it's "first come, first serve" here from now on. If you want your favourite dealer here, tell him/her to contact me by e-mail (contact us-link on top) or PM (if the dealer is a member here). We will of course not accept all new dealer applications. Dealers who have a certan reputaions will of course be prefered. We want active dealers and we are concidering a "minimum posts pr. month" for all dealers who want's to keep their dealer area here at RWG. I would guess that with the 20.000.000+ combined hits TRC and RWG get each month, this is not a spot one would want to loose ;)

New and old dealers will now have all the posts they make here "automagically" posted at TRC also, without them having to do anything. All dealers will also be offered access to a professional support-system that will make their customer support even easier, if they are interested.

Bump

TT

Congrats TT & thanx for our own radioshow, T :)

PS. how do i get the thing palying? I already killed my firewall and iTunes is up and running, but i hear nothing. Do i also need a plugin to listen?

iTunes didn't work for me either. I just right-click on the WMP icon amongst the 4 selections, copy the url, and copy-paste it unto the player after having launched it separately.

Yes, when you click on the WMP link technically it should launch the player, but it sometimes gives me an error code.