When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Panerai Daylights?

Chronus

http://www.panerai.com/s_page.xpd?id_lingu...id_categoria=39

If the link doesn't work, it's the Luminor Chrono on the Panerai.com website.

Slight changes to the dial by the looks of things. White (ivory) dial Daylight now has 3 recessed subdials, as does the black dial version too.

Looks ok to me - usual Richemont strategy, slight change, limited edition (probably) and it will sell as well as ever.

I think these ones look fine, but as I've already got a 188 and 196 it would be silly to look for these too

:bangin:

I do like the different color subdials. But they figured that one out quite a while ago with the 162. And the Pandas, of course. :lol:

I know.. the 162 is also a beauty but in 40mm... What they think we are ? Girls? pfff...

45786-37254.jpg

I also like the white Panda VERY VERY MUCH... as much as I hate the black dial with the silver subdials.. Too much contrast :huh:

I like the ivory color, although I don't care for the new dial layout. Just having that one '12' doesn't seem right.

Although it's not like that company is asking for my opinion on the matter. I don't have a 188 yet, so perhaps I'll pick up a new rep in a few months <_<

Shouldn't be too difficult as it's the usual Panerai tactic (scam?) to just make minor changes and put it out as a whole brand new watch while possibly discontinuing the previous model.

Not sure if the old cases are still available for manufacture of these new 250s and 251s though ...

If they can get them in a 7753, I'll grab BOTH. I love my 196 7753, but have held off on the white 188 because of the hands...but these look solid. Any idea when? :bounce:

I know.. the 162 is also a beauty but in 40mm... What they think we are ? Girls? pfff...

the 162 is 44mm NOT 40mm as I almost bought one....so go get one...they are smokin.

cheers

If they can get them in a 7753, I'll grab BOTH. I love my 196 7753, but have held off on the white 188 because of the hands...but these look solid. Any idea when? :bounce:

Davidsen has the correct hands fo USD45 i think. All readily superlumed too.

the 162 is 44mm NOT 40mm as I almost bought one....so go get one...they are smokin.

cheers

You are right.. the subdials spacing is different than the 40mm EL models.

I wish I had the money my friend.. IF that was the case i would grab that in a milisecond :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
@ anybody thats been around awhile.

How long does it typically take for the manufacturers to rep these PAMS. I suppose demand has all to do with it.

I just would REALLY like to see these as a rep. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Let me take a wild, uninformed guess.

Say..... 2 weeks?

:rolleyes: