When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi There...

Welcome to RWG Les :thumbsupsmileyanim:

and yes this forum will definetly help you :) but please read and search as much as possible

g. B)

What Gran said.... Take your time and inform yourself.... Once you've done all the research you can stand, post your questions...

I am doing just that that... reading all the threads. One thing I notice, for instance you might mention someone named Joshua and your experiences with him, but no referrence to his site. Where can I research reputable dealer sites?

Les

I am doing just that that... reading all the threads. One thing I notice, for instance you might mention someone named Joshua and your experiences with him, but no referrence to his site. Where can I research reputable dealer sites?

Les

Look up at the top of the web page and click on "Links"

Inside there you'll find some links to our dealers web sites. Not all our dealers have web sites, but some do...

Welcome Les, :)

Have a look in the Watch Dealers section of the Trading Zone...lots of the dealers have links to their websites (or photo collections).

Jon

Hi Jon,

And where exactly might I find the Trading Zone..... ??? :unsure:

Les

Many thanks... Today is my first day, I'm still wandering around bumping into walls.

Les

lol...not a problem mate...we have all been there.

Just have a good read around...make use of the search button...and then ask questions which you cannot find answers to.

Glad to have you onboard :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Jon