When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

"Handle without care...."

rckh

Dear all:

Just sign-up on IWC offical site & grab this from "Download-area". I would like to know when our watchmaker rep this beautiful beast! I found one for our dealer going to clear-out the old INGY model......Is he going to bring us New Ingy 2007? Let's see....... :rolleyes:

post-3339-1188202041_thumb.jpg

post-3339-1188202094_thumb.jpg

I could've sworn I remember reading that they're not going to do the ceramic Ingy because it has a display back, and the guy that does the 'super-reps' only wants to do watches that can be 'perfect'...the ETA movement would be a giveaway, so he isn't going to do it.

The power reserve model doesn't have a corresponding rep movement that could work with it, so I wouldn't hold my breath on that one, either....

• 5 months later...

When i wish opon a star, wake up where the clouds are far behind me,

Then we might see a BP and a big ingy, but at that point they may have repped a in house movement from panerai, but if i am wishing i might as well go for that 50 ft Saloon Yacht too.

It has been interesting in the gen world that the 45mm 7day has not been so successful. It is already discounted well below the Big Pilot on a percentage basis. I think it is great looking but it is clearly the poor step child to the Pilot. By the way the Inge 7-day is a display back as well so I am expecting the Big Pilot to come first from the rep manufacturers if either one does.