When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

UK Customs

Simo

Hi Everyone,

Been waiting for 15 days for a del of three watches from Andrew (EMS) looks like they might be stuck at customs how long shold I leave it before I PANIC?

I have had no letter yet and norm I get del in 4 - 6 working days??

Cheers

Simo

Check to see how many days are stuck in customs.

If they are there more than 4-5 days I suggest you should panic.. never happened to me before.. Too many days I believe for normal clearence.

Only time it happened when it got confiscated a 036 from Paul a year ago.

Fully agree with exper, better check with parcelforce

I only seem to have tracking up to China then after that there is no news? Andrew tells me not to worry. Tracking is with EMS will the EMS tracking number work with parcel force?

Simo

Oh and thanks everyone for the posts

I sent a watch in a registered airmail letter to UK (from another EU country) and the parcelforce didn't give ANY information during the whole (about 10 days!!!!!) shipment.

So it took 10 days *within the EU* (withot ZERO tracking information). If it has been only 15 days since Andrew shipped them I wouldn't worry about it. Or do you have specific information that the watches indeed ARE held in the customs?

This is one of the reasons why I *only* buy from fellow EU-dealers and members. The shipments don't even go through customs. I'm more than happy to pay a few bucks extra for that peace of mind.