When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Will there ever be an HBB in All Black?

MADRED7

I love the looks of it.

Are the hands hands and numbers luminous?

I had seen this watch before, and thought, EWW. But the more I look at it...the more it's growing on me.

Are Hublot Big Bangs my new Panerai? Not. But they are interesting watches.

English language question: Are the dots and numbers on the dial called 'indices'?

Yes.

I believe in Sweden they are called "p r i c k s" right?

In other words, dots like "umlauts" are called this enormously amusing word to English ears. :lol:

It looks so bad, in a batman way :p The only thing is that it will require bat-vision to read it! :p

Did you notice there is NO lume in there? Not even in the hands..

And look at the date.. Black letters over a very dark and sunk date wheel.

The whole watch is designed in a dark and almost_no_contrast way. I think I would love to have one. :) Let's call it the HBBBatwatch :p

As a side note, if the HBB'reps were in the level of the good panerai reps (250-400), then I am sure a lot of us would have already 2-4 of these(spending more than the current price of 1).. Now people seem reluctant to get even one. There are a lot of reasons why a repeating customer is better than a big_fish.

Anyway, I know it is only a matter of time until a second watch maker starts offering these on a big discount. I mean, he has to buy a rep, dissect it, and copy it. He doesn't have to spend 7.000$ to get the original.. 400$ will do. ;)

As a side note, if the HBB'reps were in the level of the good panerai reps (250-400), then I am sure a lot of us would have already 2-4 of these(spending more than the current price of 1).. Now people seem reluctant to get even one. There are a lot of reasons why a repeating customer is better than a big_fish.

Oh yeah...this is sooo damn right....I would have bought at least 4 models of the BigBang....I really like bthese watches....but not their price tag!

Around 350$ I

There were once two bulls on top of a hill, and the younger one looked at the older one and said " come on lets run down the hill and [censored] one of them cows"

The older one shook his head and said "No" then he paused and took a breath and said "lets walk down there and [censored] em all"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Reviving an old thread. We had come to name that black/black Big Bang the HBBBatwatch.. Guess what.

There is now a genuine called : BAT BANG!!!

Come on. J C B is stealing our ideas? He should investigate us instead of hunt us. :p

hxxp://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&th=930754&mid=3165114&rid=0&rev=&reveal=

It is a different model, since it is using the tourbillon caliber, and a new dial. I don't like it and on top of that it comes at an insane price (105k$)(limited edition of 50 pcs). I mean, look at the dial.. It has three elements that imitate technical parts (gears etc) and they do NOTHING. That is not wise for a company that is trying to go in manufacture status. That is technical bling bling.

But beside that new BAT BANG.....how about this ALLBLACK MAT BANG????

No need to immitate the material (Tantalum) but you can just satin finish (or beat-blast) the whole watch....and than give it a nice PVD coating.....thats soooooo easy!

Give me a nice HBB in parts and I do the mods :p

DEALERS and MANUFACTORERS can you hear me?????????

Theo