When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where can I buy a 16520 daytona case for EL Primero Movement?

jwong888

Dear All, Please kindly let me know where can I buy a 16520 daytona case for EL Primero Movement? Thanks

I have a question for you. it sounded like you got your hand on a El Primero movement, where did you get it?

like to get my hand on one two. I love to have a daytona like Ubi.

thanks

El Primero movement for 1000 usd? You whish!

recently i got outbid in ebay for a gen ebel with El Primero movement.

my limit was 1100 eur (about 1400 usd) then another guy ended getting watch for 1110 eur.

You have to put a limit when bidding...winning an auction and guessing how to pay it later..no good.

I have suffered from this.

Dont forget about dials...they are becoming more and more expensive as we talk..

I paid for my gen dial 505 eur.

I have a question for you. it sounded like you got your hand on a El Primero movement, where did you get it?

like to get my hand on one two. I love to have a daytona like Ubi.

thanks

There is on on ebay right now Complete with dial and hands all you need is the case. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=012

And this same seller has a replacement case up for auction, I guess w/ a genuine bezel:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rolex-Daytona-16520-be...1QQcmdZViewItem

Or, if you were a complete fool, you could buy this genuine case for $6999.00, then spend another $2-3K in sourcing a movement, dial, bracelet. At that price, you might as well pony up the extra cash and buy a genuine. Here is the gen case on ebay Genuine 16520 case It has even been refinished. Hmmm. I wonder if it is still waterproof?