When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch gallery

dadog13

Hi friends,

I just came across a website that has some nice gallery of watch pics (gens) so I tought to share it with you (found some nice pics of the PP Nautilus 3712/1A :wub: )...I always like to find this "exotic" websites...they have some kind of watch forum over there...the language is completely strange to me...for a second I tought that it has noting to do with planet earth...maybe some kind of aliens run that website...if so, they have some great taste in watches...so let's cut the story so i stop writing bsh*it...

LINK : SIAMNALIGA WATCH GALLERY

yeah baby :) pics are trully nce, thanks for the find dadog :)

and Im still waiting for someone to post a finding of a real life point where we could get some free gen watches :p that would be nice too :D

I am doing my best...I've heard that these places really do exist on the internet...but are really difficult to be found... :rofl:

Who in their right mind wears one of these "Alain Silberstein" monstrosities? A follow up question to this must be, who in their right mind spends money to purchase an Alain Silberstein monstrosity?

I am all for patriotism, I support the works and manufacture of the community to whom I belong, but even I would not wear this man's creations. Maybe on a boy, aged 12, they look appropriate - but to me they are pure clown watches! How can somebody take these embarrassing creations and show them off publicly? Why needlessly pursue such unspeakable personal humiliation??