When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I thought all dealers...

got-it

...the watches they are selling. Why are some dealers only posting pictures? I thought it was a rule of this forum to do so. Someone enlighten me? Did I miss something?

Didn't know that they wern't posting prices....

Who's the offender?

We try our best if we see a dealer not posting prices... maybe sometimes none of us is only or it just slips through... so the help of the members is welcome... is you see an offer without an price tag feel free to use "report to admin" button so we're all aware of it...

The rules are for all dealers equal... but sometimes we need some time to see it and react...

Take it from me.....this rule is simply unenforceable....

but it was a nice try.

:-)

yes, if you are a lazy-ass and a dealer-asskisser it is not enforceable, that is correct!

but if you dont mind to speak up, and if you dont mind to actualy punish a dealer for violating this rule, it is very well enforceable!

yes, if you are a lazy-ass and a dealer-asskisser it is not enforceable, that is correct!

but if you dont mind to speak up, and if you dont mind to actualy punish a dealer for violating this rule, it is very well enforceable!

I agree. and if they don't follow the rules, they can only post on the other boards. Justice for all :victory:

brilliant.....so please tell me...would you rather risk losing a very valued dealer (or worse, have him cut off fromt he items he sells so they're gone on ALL the forums) or have a few without prices.

looks like i missed the point, from which forum members started to tell the forum admins which rules they obey and which they dont by threatening them with their departure!

I realize that you probably have a very difficult time composing a PM or email that asks "how much is item XYZ"....but maybe you can get another member to help you with it.
it's just unnecessary. why go through the hussle and ask for a price all the time? whats the big deal with typing a few simple numbers? would save a lot of unnecessary traffic!

You HAVE done a great job of demonstrating that you truly have no idea what you're talking about.

YOU have done a great job demonstrating that you truly have no idea how to administrate a forum!

If the mods and admin can enforce this rule, fabulous. but it's not as easy as infantile minds think it is.

it is very easy. POST THE GODDAMN PRICE OR DONT ADVERTISE HERE! there are other forums where there are different rules. those who believe their sales will boost by posting their items without prices on other forums, can go ahead and just not advertise where prices have to be posted.

Take it from me.....this rule is simply unenforceable....

but it was a nice try.

:-)

I don't understand why this rule is unenforceble..?? The admin have set the rules for the forum and maintained that they will enforce them.

Dealers not posting prices are not doing that because they don't want to. They are just forgot about the rules on this particaular forum. I don't think they will risk losing our business by not posting here because of the rules.