When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tricia Helfer (Battlestar Galactica)

toadpowder

jaghpaabm.jpg

kaghaaabm.jpg

kaghbaabm.jpg

kaghcaabm.jpg

kaghdaabm.jpg

kagheaabm.jpg

kaghfaabm.jpg

kaghgaabm.jpg

kaghhaabm.jpg

kaghiaabm.jpg

kaghjaabm.jpg

kaghkaabm.jpg

kaghlaabm.jpg

kaghmaabm.jpg

kaghnaabm.jpg

kaghoaabm.jpg

kaghpaabm.jpg

laghaaabm.jpg

laghbaabm.jpg

laghcaabm.jpg

Edit: I notice now that I'm that new guy that might have misunderstood something. Are pictures like these frowned upon even though they seem to be allowed in this section? I see no other member have posted any images lately, so I'm thinking I might have broken some rules or something :huh: Should I stop posting images like this here?

Edited by toadpowder

Edit: I notice now that I'm that new guy that might have misunderstood something. Are pictures like these frowned upon even though they seem to be allowed in this section? I see no other member have posted any images lately, so I'm thinking I might have broken some rules or something :huh: Should I stop posting images like this here?

Here's what I think: It's not exactly frowned upon, but it's more generally considered out of its place in this forum.. I say generally because obviously there are people who think there's a legitimate place for these kinds of pictures here.

They are by far not the 'worst' pictures that's been posted on this forum, but it seems the acceptance for it has changed lately.

By all means.. we all enjoy pictures of beautiful women (and some even men), but there's a time and a place for most things. This might not be it. :)

But I'm not going to tell you what to do, as long as the management doesn't say anything, people can just steer clear of the looney bin and your posts and everybody's happy.

-Ape-

• 2 months later...
hey toad,

that was a top notch post. i think you qualify for POTM. just ignore ape, his wifey was standing next to him.

Hey, I was just replying to the poor guy thinking he had done something wrong.. Telling him why I thought there was some growling about a couple of his posts. ..nice of you guys to pick it up after three months though. ..he could have used this support back in september when people were 'ostracizing' his posts. ;)

• 6 months later...