When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What watch accomadates this car?

UB7

Museum pieces.......Cadillac and Movado...both are cultural icons...especially in the US......not enough heritage for a Patek......not enough racing connotations for a Daytona or TAG.

Black and silver deserves black and silver........the Movado suits it perfectly.....!

194MOVADOCHRONOGRAPH1copy.jpg

194MOVADOCHRONOGRAPH3copy.jpg

194MOVADOCHRONOGRAPH6copy.jpg

194MOVADOCHRONOGRAPH2copy.jpg

194MOVADOCHRONOGRAPH5copy.jpg

I'm going to have to agree.

Caddys have come a long way in the past decade. The CTS-V is a pretty hot sedan with performance figures equal to the best from Europe and Japan. It does have the 400 hp LS-1 Corvette engnie (not the 505 hp Z06 engine). However, in the opinion of many it still falls a bit short of its more established competitors. Still it is a fine automobile at a nice price point.

The perfect watch...has to be a Rolex. A 16610 sub for the man or a 179174 Datejust for the woman.

Timex. You think I'm kidding? Nope. I have a few friends who have that car and believe it or not they either wear a decent Timex or a Casio. They say the best part of that every now and then someone askes and he shows them. The people who ask are shocked. The car owners laugh. I drive a car in that price range and my day-to-day is typically a Timex Ironman, s/s 25th Anniv. issue with a s/s bracelet. You can't kill that watch. Had it since 1998 and it STILL has the original battery. Anyhow, buy a Timex and have yourself a few chuckles.......

I wouldnt want a watch to match my car personally, but rather a watch that would fit the way I dress/my personality etc. Cant go wrong with a sub but he may not appreciate it enough in comparison to canal crap everyone has around him. Not knowing him, but knowing he bought a bought a sort of sleek, stylish and quite fast Caddy 4 door, I would get him a BCE Ultimate or if he like smaller watches a 7750 SS daytona. Both of these watches are very in demand genuine wise right now.