When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Repped iPhones...

ryyannon

Just a warning. It's nothing like the iPhone inside.

Note the speaker and mic grilles on the outside and the five-button pad. The iPhone has no visible grilles and just one button.

It's a look-alike from a distance, but like a faux-chrono Daytona, as soon as you look at it with a trained eye, it's a fake.

I hope the ones you get, Ken, are a lot closer than these. An iPhone isn't an iPhone without multi-touch, Safari, WiFi, Google Maps, AVC/MP4 playback, iPod sync, email and random-access voicemail.

I saw one of these a few months ago.. it looked ok on the outisde and it was running Windows moblie for PDA and also had the stylus for the touch screen. Maybe on the new ones someone copied the i-phone OS and used that? hahaha i guess it wouldnt be that hard becasue you can buy bootleg copies of Windows XP just about anywhere, so why not a bootleg copy of the i-phone OS.

LOnnie

That's the problem i have pic's but they are in an excel document and I can't copy them, so they are putting some pic's in an E-mail for me.

This will include all the latest mobile and Blackberries too..............not to mention the Vertu.

Ken