When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New to Replica Watches, Help!

georgeos

First of all welcome to the forum. i personaly have no experience of them but have read that they are not the worst, i belive that some of our membership here have dealt with them and recieved there watches. i hope that you recive a good watch. I am sure that other members that have dealtwith that supplier will chip in with there experience. i personaly only deal with the collectors that are trusted by the members of this board and then chose carefully who i deal with and have so far been very happy. I hope you enjoy your time here, there are resorces with out end! you will learn lots if you chose to.

It's ok George, many of us have been the victims of bad rep dealers before we discovered this forum. Brand 9 has mixed reviews, so hopefully you will be fine.

I would love to see some photos of your watch. Here's an inside tip, stay in a well-lit area and use the "close up" or "macro" feature on your camera to take a nice zoomed in, high definition photo of the watch. Avoid using flash, and keep the camera on a tripod while using a delay timer to make the picture crisp and free of intrusive reflections.

Good luck!

I know, i didnt find this website til after!!! does any1 else have any info???

cheers

Hello and welcome.. :victory:

all of us .. well .. I'll speak for myself .. have learned through mistakes .. so utilize the knowledge and get your info from the members here before you make your next buy..

you may want to introduce yourself in the new member area so everyone can get familiar with you on the forum

WELCOME TO THE OBBSESSION :D

LIVE STRONG AND WEAR IT WELL

Lanikai

hi i am new to replica watches and have recently ordered a chanel J12 from www.brand9avenue.com

can any1 tell me what this company are like as i havent heard much about them???

Many thanks

I got a few watches from them back when....about 7months ago. Watches were delivered fast and were pretty decent quality but less price than other dealers. They are still wroking good.

Others have had not so great experience. I stilck to forum dealers now.