When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Jay at silix... off the map.. once again

plaifender

I'm very patient usually, and since Jay is my dealer of choice I've grown accustomed to his tardy correspondence. But i must admit, that it is highly unusual for him to take soo long to respond to an email.. It's almost been 6 days since i wrote the email... still no response.. even after i sent a pleasant remind this weekend....

Anyone heard from Jay? Hope he's not sick or anything.

I'm very patient usually, and since Jay is my dealer of choice I've grown accustomed to his tardy correspondence. But i must admit, that it is highly unusual for him to take soo long to respond to an email.. It's almost been 6 days since i wrote the email... still no response.. even after i sent a pleasant remind this weekend....

jay is the best dealer around.. and are you sure he didn't reply to you? because he just replied to me about 4 hours ago.. try checking your junkmail!! because sometimes it gets lost there :)

Jay's perfectly alright, mate... it's just that he's been busy with renovations on his new apartment. I guess he'll get back to you really soon. Just alerted him to your post... ;)

excellent. I'll check the junk mail bin. I completely agree with you arminvanburen.. jay IS the best dealer around.. that's why i wanted to know if you knew anything recent of him.

Thanks for letting me know coolfire. Didn't know that Jay was in the middle of renovating his apartment. Hopefully I'll hear something soon.

plaifender,

Yep, he's been pretty busy lately...and he'll definitely get back to you... For sure... ^_^

Definitely.

Just reading a reply he gave me about the DOA Air-King.

As I said in another thread, I'm sure a lot of packages are just "hitting" their owners Friday-Monday, and there might be a few QC issues to resolve. He must be swamped.

I had just recently made my first order through Jay.. I had heard the horror stories of him MIA on people for a couple days and watches taking weeks in transit. My experince: Replied very quickly, received the watches a week before expected and got a fine product. SMP and his latest PO. They were sent to my sister in the states, she said they looked quality, and I am now waiting on them in Iraq. The watches have yet to be in my hands, but to date I give Jay good recommendation.

I'm not even worried about correspondence from Silix. I order and just wait. I ordered 2 Subs last Saturday and they came today (pretty good for half way around the world). On the other hand my previous order took almost 2 weeks. I never worry. Nor do I worry about their products. Granted they are no MBWs but out of 5 watches purchased, not one problem.