When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Double AR! Varcheron Constantin Overseas

rckh

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it TOO cheap for a genuine SWISS ETA 2824? I remember an old post where a lot of fuss was raised because the cartel sellers were misrepresenting this movement as Swiss although it was a chinese replica (a la Valjoux 7750)

Your thoughts?

i doubt its a chinese valjoux.. vco is not a chrono movement.. so i'm guessing it is a swiss eta 2824 :)

What I meant is that instead of using a Swiss Eta-2824, its using a chinese replica of the same movement (Asia-2824) :rolleyes:

RT was the first to confirm that Jay's VC Overseas indeed has the eta 2824 movt inside... I personally have the white dial one (before Jay did the double ar coating) and I can also confirm that mine contains the 2824 movt too... ;) Fyi, Jay's profit margins are lower than the rest... ^_^

RT was the first to confirm that Jay's VC Overseas indeed has the eta 2824 movt inside... I personally have the white dial one (before Jay did the double ar coating) and I can also confirm that mine contains the 2824 movt too... ;) Fyi, Jay's profit margins are lower than the rest... ^_^

I don't mind our dealers get their reasonable profit; but I do mind they're not honest.....

I always trust my dealer give me the best deal; I won't going to bargain anymore. All I need: send me what I paid for.

Best Regards,

Raymond

Well then, as long as its a genuine ETA we're all happy :)

• 2 weeks later...
sounds like there is no reviewon this watch yet....

For what it's worth, Joshua says its from a new maker that is very 'immature' and he is not confident of the quality.

Also, anyone know if the gen has single, double, or no AR? The one on Joshua's site has no AR.

I will post review as soon as I receive this watch. I ordered on 20 September, shipped via AirMail... should have chosen faster shipping. Anyway, I see one member has already got this piece. dtan888. It comes with double AR as advertised.

takashi,

i look forward for your review on the new VC! =)

For what it's worth, Joshua says its from a new maker that is very 'immature' and he is not confident of the quality.

Also, anyone know if the gen has single, double, or no AR? The one on Joshua's site has no AR.

Josh is just crapping on Jay's products... End of... <_<