When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Double AR! Varcheron Constantin Overseas

rckh

Dear All:

I found this new Varcheron Constantin Overseas with double AR on RepGXXk. I always want a VC oversea or AP ROO for myself. I don't know too much about VC. Any comment from all for u? Is it only the Double AR upgrade compare with the old version? Let's discuss!

vacs010--1_jpg.jpg

vacs010--2_jpg.jpg

vacs010--3_jpg.jpg

vacs010--4_jpg.jpg

vacs010--5_jpg.jpg

vacs010--6_jpg.jpg

Best Regards, B)

Raymond

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i'am taking pics of my Ingie, without AR, sometimes they looks same as pics shown by RCKH, no reflections at all but kind of milky and not very clear. And BTW Giorgio pics You shown of old VC carry any AR?

Giorgio - Good AR doesn't reflect a perfect blue hue at every angle. It reflects nothing at most angles

http://www.chrono24.com/web/pl/suchen/u/in...anzahlgesamt=24

Edited by k2222

AR is indeed missing somehow to make the VC perfect. I've the white one and would really enjoy AR. It's one of my favourites.

So selling an upgaded version with AR would be a great thing. I am very disappointed by the pics which :

- either don't show AR

- or show it but really don't do the watch justive ; pretty bad for the one who wants to sell.

AR is indeed missing somehow to make the VC perfect. I've the white one and would really enjoy AR. It's one of my favourites.

So selling an upgaded version with AR would be a great thing. I am very disappointed by the pics which :

- either don't show AR

- or show it but really don't do the watch justive ; pretty bad for the one who wants to sell.

You probably missed jays pictures there the AR looks good to me

AR Coating should make the crystal dissapear at some angles. Other angles depending on the lighting you may see a blue or green tint.

The absolute best optical quality ar coating used in prescription eyewear should have no tint at any angle.

So yes the best AR will ahve no tint and yes the genuine watches don't use the best available ar coating..........

Check out www.crizal.com

Dear Folks:

Assume Sillix provide a good double AR on this new VC oversea; Any other comment about the dial,hands,Case,engravement & Bracklet?

Are they same with old version? Or a whole new one?

Best Regards, :D

Raymond

it is the same version as his VACS010.. the one with the correct cross.. dial, hands, case and bracelets are all the same i think :)