When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Steelfish what number is yours?

FxrAndy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that is 8 different numbers, so if there are 10 different numbers that is better than them all being the same but they look like a random last 4 , can any one confirm if the gen starts with 89 and can we see if we can get 11 different numbers, this realy does look like a super rep, very hard to spot the rep!

I have been doing some scouting round and have seen 12 different serial numbers including the ones listed as "different" here and all are in the 89s. If pug's, SD4k and rxus have numbers starting with 89. I am going to do a look for gen numbers in a mo.

Done P4GTR, couple of people might also want to edit there numbers above, no where can i get a case back with a higher number?

@P4GTR they were but you know how some of these dealers lie! some people heard that there were only 10 numbers but we have disproved that.

Done P4GTR, couple of people might also want to edit there numbers above, no where can i get a case back with a higher number?

@P4GTR they were but you know how some of these dealers lie! some people heard that there were only 10 numbers but we have disproved that.

Thanks Andy. Its an interesting subject for sure.

Let's see...8675309

Hey! Is this your phone number or was your watch made in the future?????

------------

I don't think there would be any gens made in this number sequence...if so, then think of how easy it would be to locate where the SN was sold and then obtain papers for a "lost" item.

Edited by anton