When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What was your first concert?

watcher71

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozzy Osbourne, Bark at the Moon tour in 1984. Accept opened for them. Remember them? "Put your ball to the wall"

I was way too young (I think it was 6th grade) and all my buddies parents wouldn't let them go even if they had tickets. It ended up being me alone in the second row. You can't imagine the strange looks I got from the metal crowd.

Saw the Grateful Dead and Quicksilver Messenger Service (later just Quicksilver) when I was 15 at a free outdoor concert at Maryland University, College Park, Md. around the 1968~1969 timeframe.

Ozzy Osbourne, Bark at the Moon tour in 1984. Accept opened for them. Remember them? "Put your ball to the wall"

I was way too young (I think it was 6th grade) and all my buddies parents wouldn't let them go even if they had tickets. It ended up being me alone in the second row. You can't imagine the strange looks I got from the metal crowd.

• 1 month later...
Led%20Zep.jpg

B)

*basement bump*

Actually came across this thread searching for a 'Topic' where members post home vids of musicianship. After 20+ pages of Search Keyword Music/Guitar/Video, I came across a few quick links to '2005SUBMARINER', a lot aof allusions to "I will, or I was gonna"..............a couple of dead end and broken links to 'jonthebhoy' (whatever happened to him?) and a few luthiers but? phoband? Anyone? a link? Gratsi.........................

Anyhoo, I got a "Flip Video" recorder for Xmas, the type where a USB connector extends and you can upload direct to YouTube? I am having fun with it, and dusted off my kit. Hmmmm, I'm losing my chops. Never get old kids. It just dates you...................here's a one take dirty cut after a day of run throughs. Lord, there was actually rust on the strings! Not good.

Iron Maiden rocks Demsey.

Edited by watcher71