When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Pam194

Chronus

I know it's not dissimilar to the PAM187, but it's in titanium :thumbsupsmileyanim:

A much cleaner dial... I love it :wub:

I didn't want to link directly to panerai.com but here's the direct link to the page:

http://www.panerai.com/s_special_editions...._categoria=3084

I love that bezel :wub:

I want them both!

Soemtimes there can be a bad reaction with the metal in a watch, especially in the summer months, so if I have a choice, I prefer it in titanium.

But I want both! :group:

That's a nice one too, but there is something great about the 187 / 194 bezel that I really like... maybe it's just bigger and stands out perhaps ?

I wonder if these will ever get repped?

I :wub: the PAM194. Nice clean dial, date window, 47mm and a bold bezel, what's not to like? Anyone have about $8K they don't want so I can get myself one? ;)

If only ADs accepted RWG money :Jumpy:

i already said in in the other thread:

i could be wrong but as far as i remember i already saw a PAM194 rep on ebay china

but it has been removed now...

so there is a chance that we will see this model too soon (its logical, why would the rep makers not take the possibility they already have with the existing rep 187 and make the necessary changes)

i LOVE the 194!! :wub:

i already said in in the other thread:

i could be wrong but as far as i remember i already saw a PAM194 rep on ebay china

but it has been removed now...

so there is a chance that we will see this model too soon (its logical, why would the rep makers not take the possibility they already have with the existing rep 187 and make the necessary changes)

i LOVE the 194!! :wub:

I thought the same thing when looking through panerai.com

I love that bezel :wub:

And I think the only difference would be a lack of a dated corrector on the same side of the case as the PAM187 :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 1 month later...

Silix have a PAM194 available but it has the Arktos caseback. :o I'm sure others have this watch too.

This is the first stage to making the higher end versions. I expect this is a 21 jewel Asian automatic movement. Next step is Asian 7750b1 and hopefully titanium (this rep is stainless steel), and maybe someday ETA 7750 but without the chrono functions that' probably not worth it.

@Chronus...something has been moving around the 194...and that is good news...we'll have to wait and see some improved versions...hopefully soon...

I love the 194...got the 187...the 202 i would get if it had just some improvments...the current version doesn't give me impressions of a nice watch...

Patience...