When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Blackbird on Leather

Guest TTK

Awesome pics, you make me want to get a breitling chronomat evo to replace my crappy faux chrono chrono super ocean... if i end up getting a new bret rep im gonna be holding you responsible...i like the strap too i did it come with it? looks gen to me, is it? i know its called a BLACKbird but is the dial dark blue or black my eyes suck? or is that jus the AR the saph looks nonexistant good pics and nice watch bro wear it in the best of health~

Edited by UB7

Excellent pics of a beautiful watch! :)

The engravings on the Bezel look very well done, better than on the SFSO and BCE... I just hope that they will soon fix the slightly offset pearl. this one is better than the others I have seen...

I bet the croco leather strap is similar to the one I bought from Ruby some months ago. It feels very well made and as a true expensive strap. The sides are a tiny bit thicker than the gen.

Amazing watch and pics, I don't know how you do it. Fantastic.

I also wonder if the dial is black or dark blue, it looks dark blue to me (I would prefer since I have some black watches) or is it the double AR doing it? Anyway, amazing. Probably my next one, although quite expense. I love Breitlings.

Jaw-dropping piece illustrated with stunning photos as usual.

This one has been calling me for a while now, that damn bloody pearl though :( surely must be able to unscrew marker and find a replacement?

Also, can anyone confirm if the brushed SS Pro bracelet (from the Steelfish) will fit the Blackbird?

This maybe a question to the dealer, but I wonder if a SS bracelet from a BCE ("ultimate") will fit this one or it is too "brilliant"?

• 1 month later...

hello to all Breitling experts....i like this Breitling Blackbird & i see that it has ''modified''

Asian Valjoux with seconds running at 3 o'clock ....

iam wondering if these ''modified'' Valjoux movements with secs at 3 are reliable or are problematic

like the Rolex Daytonas with secs at 6 o'clock.....