When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Double AR run #2

k2222

Ok so run first is done, crystals looks great, we had some issue as some crystals were scratched (i took them for diamond polishing, didnt charge anything for that), but i have few crystals waiting to be done, and the process is too expensive to make only few + i will give %(depends how many crystals we have) of every coating for RWG (talked with Admin about that). So what we need is few more crystals for double coating ONLY SAPHIRE CRYSTALS PLEASE!!!! Now about process:

1 i will email or pm for every questions like before

2 You can skype me anytime You want (when i'am at work will respond within hours) - "arcoatings"

3 Price is 55$ PPed and Shiped (or You can transfer to Euro, up to You)

4 I will clean old rep ar, polish scratches if needed etc

5 No mix up, i messured crystals before + laboaratory give me crystals separated same as i give them

6 I will send special form with amount of crystals, my adress, telephone number etc. for every member

7 I need You to email me at ARCOATINGS@GMAIL.COM - this adress will be now only for AR run #2

8 I like to start ASAP, even my own crystals are not ready yet as there was not room for me, like before i can separete this run for parts just keep crystals comming.

9 Durabilyty is very very high, i tryed steel wool on one test crystal and nothing !!!, I will take them now to my jeweller, for other crash tests review next week.

Best Regards Jakub

post-2322-1191056562_thumb.jpg

post-2322-1191056661_thumb.jpg

post-2322-1191056759_thumb.jpg

post-2322-1191056837_thumb.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,I would like to go with two crystals. The only point to me is to take the crystal out. I am going to buy a press to pop them out. so I would like to know what is your dead time.

Shipping from Germany.

Regards

Sam

Sam if you find a crystal press not too expensive in Germany drop me a line.

I'm not in Germany but pretty close (Czech rep).

Thanks

Sorry for the Off topic

You can polish out scratches? If so, then I have 7 crystals to send. I tried the lacquer and steel wool method for AR removal that Chieftang posted, but I just ended up putting lots of tiny scratches on my crystals, with limited AR removal to show for it. So, I would need all 7 crystals to have the existing AR removed and also all of them polished to get the myriad of tiny scratches out (which make the crystal look a little opaque). Let me know if this is possible..... Thanks!

Also, to the best of my knowledge, they are all sapphire crystal.

i talked by the phone with SQL_Pl, he said that any watchsmith cant take crystal from his 3717, he said i'am gona try by myself - and he did it in 1 min.

Yes, that's truth.

Like I've already said watchsmiths here are not keen on taking any challenge... they just said they can't do it... they see no gasket, they don't want to damage it, blah blah blah.

So I did it myself... but it required some special tools... my thumbs! :)

BTW Kuba - did my crystal arrive?

Cheers

Maciek

Need some help guys, can you tell me which of my watches need double AR

IWC Inge - Yes

IWC 3717 - Yes but is the standard Rep AR not good enough?

IWC Porto - ????

IWC GST - ????

Omega SMP - ????

Omega SMP chrono - ????

Omega PO - Yes but is the standard Rep AR not good enough?

Breitling Chrono avenger - ???? but has rep AR/ blue tint

Breitling Navitimer - ????

Breitling SFSO - Yes

TagHeuer Aquaracer - ????

Thanks for the help