When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

POWERMAX POSTER KIT!

ryyannon

Miss your hard-earned PowerMax status (posting all those inane smilies was hard work!) - or were you just too devoid of ideas - or undie pics - to ever attain it?

Fret not: the solution is right here:

Everything you need to acheive PowerMax status in one post!

Imagine the new respect that will be yours when members see you go POWERMAX today!

Kit contains the familiar lovely blue flashing logo and associated tags.

Get yours today! PM me for details.

(As ever, pp, WU and all major credit cards accepted.)

Your Name

Veteran Poster

3265-7067.gif

3265-7068.gif

Edited by ryyannon

Stuff powermax..........this years thing is..................wait for it.............XAMREWOP.

Yes folks XAMREWOP (pronounced exam-re-wop) which is loosely inspired by offerings from another member, ehtolcad.

XAMREWOP is achieved by reaching 2000 posts standing on your head. Trust plays an important position here so each post must be accompanied by a photograph of you standing on your head as you submit each post.

This public service announcement has been brought to you by oopmahS "ffO stiT yM dehguaL I"

BTJ

• 1 month later...
Miss your hard-earned Power Max status (posting all those inane smilies was hard work!) - or were you just too devoid of ideas - or undie pics - to ever attain it?

Fret not: the solution is right here:

Everything you need to acheive PowerMax status in one post!

Imagine the new respect that will be yours when members see you go POWERMAX today!

Kit contains the familiar lovely blue flashing logo and associated tags.

Get yours today! PM me for details.

Plagiarism seems to be your strong suite. That, and 'copy & paste.'

Shut it up, bres

You're creating a nasty draft

By the way, back up what you've just said with proof. Problem is you can't.

Stop whining. Hey, when's YOUR birthday? When I'm out shopping for gran's sense of humor, maybe I can get an imagination for you?

"back up what you've just said with proof" - HUH? You might try counting to ten before posting while you're angry.

Oh, sorry..... just count to three, three times.

I'm not angry, bresssciousssss

But you ARE an *******.

I said it privately in a PM to you, and now I'll say it publicly: if you want to really get down to it, let's take this 'outside' to RGW1. Otherwise, I'll ask you to stop trolling me when I'm on this board.

I'm not angry, bresssciousssss

But you ARE an *******.

I said it privately in a PM to you, and now I'll say it publicly: if you want to really get down to it, let's take this 'outside' to RGW1. Otherwise, I'll ask you to stop trolling me when I'm on this board.

Sure, I am an "[censored]." (" ******* ") YOU.... are a baby.

38865-38598.gif

Bres and Ryy

So far we have managed to keep this site a positive and friendly experience. We don't have to like each other and fortunately there is enough room to enjoy the place without having to get in the others face and start attacking each other publicly.

Friendly suggestion...take it off-line if you have to get down and dirty with each other; or just ignore the other guy and enjoy the forums.

With all the shit in this world, I can't believe this continual bickering between you two is all that important in the scheme of things :)

Now if you two were married to each other :o:o ....see there is an upside ;)

Cheers

Jeff :)

Friendly suggestion...take it off-line if you have to get down and dirty with each other; or just ignore the other guy and enjoy the forums.

okay, but I would rather it be Veni12, the preferred non-moderator, asking me to do (or, not do?) this..... Could you see if that can be arranged?

38871-38596.gif

Edited by bres3000

Bres and Ryy

So far we have managed to keep this site a positive and friendly experience. We don't have to like each other and fortunately there is enough room to enjoy the place without having to get in the others face and start attacking each other publicly.

With all the [censored] in this world, I can't believe this continual bickering between you two is all that important in the scheme of things :)

Now if you two were married to each other :o:o ....see there is an upside ;)

Cheers

Jeff :)

Agree with all of the above.

It was funny for about five minutes, but that was days ago.

Like in most schoolyard fights, there is an aggressor and an aggressed.

I'm getting tired of seeing Bres run up and try to pee on my shoe.

I'm not interested in crossing swords with him.

I'm getting tired of trying to get him to stop.

He just keep coming back for more.

I alredy suggested taking this off the board in an earlier post.

Life is too short.

To the moderators-

Hopefully the war has ended (abated?). In general this type of crap is what ultimately turned RWG I into a sh_t show. Stalking, irrespective of who it is is, should not be tolerated. Warning and then :bann: And as for those who wouldn't like that policy, well I suspect the general membership wouldn't want you here anyhow. Go over to iSpace and have some fun. :thumbdown: