When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rep Dealer Busted In Taiwan

8o8

Are you sure? :huh: I've been waiting almost three weeks for a watch from him, and he isn't answering my E-mails. This is most unusual for EL from whom I've bought many watches. :rolleyes:

He's probably gone into a deep hibernation/depression due to lack of strippers and beer because of his last purchase :black_eye:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He posted his new FM a few days ago. Did you PM him? He replied all my PMs within 2 days.

I just received an E-mail from him also. My watch is detained in customs. This is the second one of these Chronoswiss Tourbillons that he's sent me that's been detained. It's getting to be very difficult for him to ship from Taiwan, not to mention expensive. I'm certainly hoping the next one gets through. :rolleyes:

Don't forget how many people are involved in the chain. We buy off the dealers who in turn buy of the wholeaslers who in turn buy off the factory - so what we pay $300 for actually costs about $50 to make (one skilled swiss watchmaker in Switzerland may make about $70,000 PA - 1000 watch technicians in China make about $50,000 between them PA - do the math!!! I bought my first rep in Beijing - PAM 111 with ETA - $180. Sam e price we pay for a asian movt rep!!! There is lot's of markup because there is the demand.