When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tah Huer Link. Could anyone review this Model

eclone

Looks like a Quartz fantasy watch to me. Have never seen this model as gen. 12hour counter @12, 24 hour counter @6 and 7 days counter @9. The day window is not supposed to be on this model.

The good rep has an automatic 28.8k A7750 movement, no day wheel and 60 seconds dial @9, 30 minutes dial @12 and 12 hour dial @6.

However, on this specific mode the chronopushers are a bit too big and the shape of the crown a bit off. But it's still a very nice rep. I know, because I own one :)

If you're looking for absolute accuracy the polished bezel version (with tachymetre on the bezel) in blue (not grey) is the one you want. The only flaw is the font and the allignment of the date wheel - which can be easily changed for the right ETA one by a skilled modder.

Looks like a Quartz fantasy watch to me. Have never seen this model as gen. 12hour counter @12, 24 hour counter @6 and 7 days counter @9. The day window is not supposed to be on this model.

The good rep has an automatic 28.8k A7750 movement, no day wheel and 60 seconds dial @9, 30 minutes dial @12 and 12 hour dial @6.

However, on this specific mode the chronopushers are a bit too big and the shape of the crown a bit off. But it's still a very nice rep. I know, because I own one :)

If you're looking for absolute accuracy the polished bezel version (with tachymetre on the bezel) in blue (not grey) is the one you want. The only flaw is the font and the allignment of the date wheel - which can be easily changed for the right ETA one by a skilled modder.

Thanks, I think this is fantasy tag also. Cause could not find at internet for this same model. But i kind of like tag and reason this model it has day windows.

Do you know any tag that has day window ?

Thanks, I think this is fantasy tag also. Cause could not find at internet for this same model. But i kind of like tag and reason this model it has day windows.

Do you know any tag that has day window ?

Use the search button and READ, you just joined today come on.

If you expect people to jump when you ask a question like this having just joined today before doing any research yourself then your mistaken

Just read, this is a great place and i think all the info you require is already here.

Welcome to the forum :)

That one is not a Quartz, it's an auto with faux-chrono : usually Quartz have seconds @6, and if you look at the stopwatch on this model it's not reset @12. Needless to say that the subdial@9 is odd : graduated from 7 to 12, I never understood why they do this. Probably worth 80 to 100 dollars on iOffer.

That one is not a Quartz, it's an auto with faux-chrono : usually Quartz have seconds @6, and if you look at the stopwatch on this model it's not reset @12. Needless to say that the subdial@9 is odd : graduated from 7 to 12, I never understood why they do this. Probably worth 80 to 100 dollars on iOffer.

yes, i thinks so, this one i think not worthless for quality but i think quite fair for the price. Have some seller sell around 130 (Malaysia dollar) . Convert around 35 US dollar.