When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

OJ's Sub

lefty47

I just read that OJ Simpson has been ordered by a judge to turn over his "Rolex" Watch to Fred Goldman, the father of the man he supposedly murdered. OJ has said that he paid $125 for the Submariner and has handed it over to his attorney for delivery to Goldman. The lawyer was quoted as saying, "if it's a fake, it's a good fake." My bet is that it is a fake, but not a very good one.

This is way it works. OJ will turn over the watch to his attorney who in turn will surrender it to the sheriff's department of which county the order was issued in. That department will auction it off along with other items that department confiscates. If OJ surrenders a rep, which he probably will, it will infuriate Goldman...and rightfully so. I think this whole issue will bring too much light on our little underground hobby :g:

This is way it works. OJ will turn over the watch to his attorney who in turn will surrender it to the sheriff's department of which county the order was issued in. That department will auction it off along with other items that department confiscates. If OJ surrenders a rep, which he probably will, it will infuriate Goldman...and rightfully so. I think this whole issue will bring too much light on our little underground hobby :g:

I dont think it will bring any extra attention. its not like this rep thing is a huge underground mystery, they're not producing the watches in area 51 and behind the grassy knoll. when oj hacked up two people with a kichen knife cutco stock didnt fo through the roof. this is just one more useless detail to a useless story.

I agree. Everyone in the world already knows about "fake Rolexes" and they've been around for a LONG time so its nothing new.

Lonnie

I dont think it will bring any extra attention. its not like this rep thing is a huge underground mystery, they're not producing the watches in area 51 and behind the grassy knoll. when oj hacked up two people with a kichen knife cutco stock didnt fo through the roof. this is just one more useless detail to a useless story.

I suspect that you are right about it being a bad "fake". O.J. is slick enough to stash his genuine watch and hand over a "Canal St." Sub to Goldman.

'Slick'?? How about 'dishonest', 'manipulative' or 'sneaky'? They go well ^_^

Just saying though, because everyone knows that OJ was found innocent ^_^

:lol: